Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Have you ever seen the Aruba caves?

We walked through a "Lava Tube" cave on the big island of Hawaii and it was amazing, very tropical inside with small streams and ferns. Worth a visit.
    Scientists expect that human survival on Mars may have to be inside such lava tubes to protect from radiation due to lack of atmosphere.

Four years ago in Fontein - my babies were so tiny! Jason, on the left in front, is now taller than me! Have you ever seen the Aruba caves?-fontein.jpg
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    We went to the Tunnel of Love caves on our honeymoon (first visit to Aruba). Got as far as the entrance & decided it was not my thing! Recently we went to the Fontein Cave near Boca Prins - that was a very cool experience as it was airy and you could stand up and the guides were awesome!
    Same here. My first time ever in Aruba (about 18 years ago) a local took me and then boyfriend on a tour of the island. He took us to Tunnel of Love and after about 5 minutes, I got very claustrophobic and started having a panic attack. The guide had to bring me back to the entrance. It was sort of embarrassing but I figure it's pretty common (hopefully). I met them at the end and never dared to venture back again.

We haven't been back either. I literally could not even get in! If I remember correctly you have to step down & duck to get into the entrance - no thank you!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12