Aruba Beach

Thread: hellicopter tour

hellicopter tour

good morning, My family and I will be ariving in Aruba Sunday april 13/08. I heard there was an awsome hellicopter tour, does anyone have any information on this. thank you all in advance for your input.
    Happy to be travelling

Their website is http://www.arubahelitours.com/ Aruba Heli Tours.
    We have not yet been, but it is supposed to be excellent.

Renaissance Island early in the morning floating on a raft.
    My husband and I went on the island tour last year and thought it was great. Good way so get a total visual of the island. Excellent, knowledgeable pilots. I definitely recommend it.

thank you very much for the web site. i will be sure to book a tour with them as soon as we arrive
    diane
    Happy to be travelling

Smile

This past summer I took my grandson, aged 5, on his first helicopter ride and he still talks about it. Not sure who enjoyed it the most, granddad or grandson. Be sure to bring camera/ camcorder. Well worth the price.

This was just posted in the gallery and is a great example of how terrific this tour is!

wow helicopter tour sounds great.. mite be a possibility when we are in Aruba on honeymoon. Does anyone know would these tours need to be booked in advance or can they be booked when we arrive on the island?? also we will be staying at the bucuti beach, is there somewhere near there that we could book tours / trips ect through??
    Next Aruba trip in

http://www.bucuti.com/en/concierge/activities.php The Bucuti has an activities desk.

IMO, I would book the helicopter tour in advance. When we were on the island not only did we see the helicopter flying frequently, but when we tried to change our time were told there were only two openings that week.

We also booked in advance because we wanted the first flight of the day at 10 a.m. so we would have the rest of the day at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Brídeog View Post
    wow helicopter tour sounds great.. mite be a possibility when we are in Aruba on honeymoon. Does anyone know would these tours need to be booked in advance or can they be booked when we arrive on the island?? also we will be staying at the bucuti beach, is there somewhere near there that we could book tours / trips ect through??