Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Looking for Private Catamaran

Rob & CindyO -

Just happened to run across this and thought of you. Not sure if you're still looking for a private sail but here's a link to the SeaVenture: http://www.robertoswatersports.com/i...iles/links.htm
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Pelican also does private catamaran tours.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Amy thanks, We will look into that, it looks more our "speed". cindyo

Smile Looking for a Private Catamaran

We were in Aruba the first week of October 2009. We went out on the Octopus with Jethro and it was a great time. I would recommend him and the boat. Hope you get to go out with him. Bon dia!!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum

where did the OCTOPUS take you ? was it a snorkeling adventure?
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyoly View Post
    We were in Aruba the first week of October 2009. We went out on the Octopus with Jethro and it was a great time. I would recommend him and the boat. Hope you get to go out with him. Bon dia!!

Octopus and Catamaran

Hi. Jethro took us to the Antilla (the German ship that was scuttled off the coast in WW II) and then over to Boca Catalina....the fish here were great and very easy to snorkel here. Saw tang, little puffers, blue parrot fish, etc (and I have snorkeled in Hawaii, Australia and Greece, so I know something about snorkeling and seeing fish) Breakfast bakery goods and mimosas on the way out. The two snorkeling adventures were not crowded as Jethro leaves 30 min BEFORE all the others so you have the areas to your self for at least 30 minutes BEFORE everyone else) After the second snorkeling area he had fruit, wonderful sandwiches and all the water, juice and/or alcoholic drinks you could drink. IT was a lovely day, laid back and very enjoyable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12