Aruba Beach

Thread: Horse Drawn Carriage Rides...

Horse Drawn Carriage Rides...

I searched everywhere for info on this and I can't find anything. I know I've seen them so any info will be appreciated.

1. Price
    2. Duration of ride
    3. Where to get on

I know I have seen them in the restaurant/shopping area behind the high-rise hotels and I think downtown as well.
    Next Aruba trip in

It's $40 for a 30 minute ride and their hours are from 7pm-11pm. The carriage departs from the clock tower at the Royal Plaza Mall downtown.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    It's $40 for a 30 minute ride and their hours are from 7pm-11pm. The carriage departs from the clock tower at the Royal Plaza Mall downtown.
    Great, thanks! Did you personally go on this and if you did, was it enjoyable and worth it? It's seems that it would be a little hectic in the downtown area with all the congestion.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by logan7ms View Post
    Great, thanks! Did you personally go on this and if you did, was it enjoyable and worth it? It's seems that it would be a little hectic in the downtown area with all the congestion.
    We haven't done it in Aruba (have done it in other cities though with alot of traffic and it was fun.) But if I were to do it in Aruba, I would probably try to go on a Sunday night when there is little to no traffic downtown.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Though I did not partake; I did see it in that shopping area. I was relieved to see that the horse looked healthy and well cared for; and, did not seem disturbed by the traffic or the noise from the outdoor eating areas close to the curb.

Ed