Aruba Beach

Thread: How much time to spend?

How much time to spend?

How much time should I plan to spend at each of the major attractions?

I guess that depends on the 'attraction' and you. Some attractions take longer to appreciate fully and some visitors take more time to soak it all in.

It is really a subjective question. For example if you are stopping at Bushirbana Gold Mill Ruins http://www.aruba.com/thingstodo/attr...old_mills.aspx with children you will spend considerably more time there exploring rather than a short time for some photos.

For a stop at the collapsed natural bridge, will you been hopping out of your vehicles and snapping a few pictures or will you poke around in the shop and stop a minute for an ice cold refreshment? These are just a few examples.

I don't were a watch and whenever anyone comes to visit for a few days I tell them take off your watch and relax. Do what you feel like doing when you feel like doing it.

Aruba since 1979
    We spent about 4 hours once touring..............".fallen down natural bridge."...about 20 minutes there, "the gold mine ruins" on the way to and from natural bridge....less than 20 minutes, "Alto Vista chapel"l.....been there lots and have spent approx 30 min, " california lighthouse"......again about 20 - 30 minutes and the ostrich farm...........1 hr.
    plus add in travel minutes to the places and back to lacabana and it came to about 4 hrs.

we went early morning.......8 ish and were back poolside by noon.

"arikok.".........drove thru arikok beginning at the pet cemetery down near baby beach area........thru the fiiring range (don't ask)........ saw the wind turbines ..made our way
    onto the paved road at arikok............total time about 3 hrs.

We've hired Cerry to drive us around and was just trying to figure out where I'd like to go and how long to book him for. We may rent a car later in the week and go other places or spend more time at some places. I'll be able to relax once my toes are in the sand...but till then I'm a planner!

I would let Cerry know which stops you would like to make and then have him tell you how long it will take. If anyone would know it will be him.