Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Daddyblaize
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: I Love Paddleball

Mangel Halto Beach, The Natural Bridge, Zeerover's and the Buvarian(German) restaurant

Cool I Love Paddleball

Are there any Paddleball/handball players and/or courts on the island? We'll be there for a few weeks and it would just be Nirvana to play my favorite sport in a new beautiful landscape. Thanks in advance for any info you may offer.

You know, Moomba has beach tennis courts, maybe something like that would work?

Aruba since 1979
    Lacabana has handball or paddleball courts in their fitness center.
    I do not know if they charge a daily fee for non guests, but you could inquire.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblaize View Post
    Are there any Paddleball/handball players and/or courts on the island? We'll be there for a few weeks and it would just be Nirvana to play my favorite sport in a new beautiful landscape. Thanks in advance for any info you may offer.

Mangel Halto Beach, The Natural Bridge, Zeerover's and the Buvarian(German) restaurant
    That is fantastic learning that there's a possible resource for my favorite passtime. Is Lacabana a hotel?

Aruba since 1979
    here is the link to Lacabana on google map. https://www.google.com/maps/place/La...!4d-70.0535705

LaCabana is a large timeshare resort.

Oh that's great to know folks ....gosh you're all so helpful and kind I just thank you so much

Aruba since 1979
    you may want to private message forum member/moderator jacki

I think that she, her husband and sons have played at the LaCabana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblaize View Post
    Oh that's great to know folks ....gosh you're all so helpful and kind I just thank you so much

Yes, my husband & kids love racquetball at LaCabana - is that the same as paddle ball? I was thinking that tall wall enclosed by a fence on the Tropicana property, but I'm not sure it is still there.

Here's a really silly video of Rich & the kids in that room in the gym at LaCabana. Excuse how crazy they are, but you will get a feel for the size of the room at least. https://www.facebook.com/jacki.w.dio...687656/?type=3
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Oh great we're actually visiting family at the Tropicana so we'll take a look to the court. Otherwise we're hearing about a court near a Marriott or Hilton