Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'd like a suggestion please!

We did the Morningstar on the 1st of September and it was fantastic. Katrin is quite the chef and a wonderful hostess. My wife was in an ankle cast and they were extremely accomodating, we had a wonderful night and will do it again in the future. Thanks for the suggestion Amy!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattnewhampshire View Post
    We did the Morningstar on the 1st of September and it was fantastic. Katrin is quite the chef and a wonderful hostess. My wife was in an ankle cast and they were extremely accomodating, we had a wonderful night and will do it again in the future. Thanks for the suggestion Amy!!
    So happy to hear that you had a great time! It really is worth every penny and it's great for a special occasion!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

The first time we sailed with them it was great. The second time we were disappointed and probably would not try them again. A friend just found another boat www.aruba-sailing.com that appears to be pretty good and the reviews are good also. We are trying them this year. Will report after we have sailed with them in Oct.

I will be EXTREMELY interested in hearing how sailing Blue Melody and Black Pearl could be better than Morning Star. I don't know...imo, just seems VERY much like "comparing apples and oranges".

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I will be EXTREMELY interested in hearing how sailing Blue Melody and Black Pearl could be better than Morning Star. I don't know...imo, just seems VERY much like "comparing apples and oranges".
    I thought the same thing. Two completely different experiences and two cannot be compared.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234