Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jads

We are new to diving (i.e. we were certified the weekend before we arrived). After a significant amount of research, we chose JADS and I cannot tell you how happy we are that we did. The entire JADS staff was fantastic! We did both the shore dives and boat dives (10 total dives). Being new to diving, our dive master looked after us and also helped us improve our skills to ensure we were safe. Their equipment (mainly ScubaPro) was top notch as they turn over equipment every 6 months. The boat was also very nice and there were never too many people on any dive. Depending on the experience level of the divers, JADS had either one or two divemasters. The other thing the experienced divers said on our dives was that JADS did a great job managing the dive so that the less experienced divers did not limit their dive as well. If you are looking for a real dive shop that is all about divers and not a tourist trap, pick JADS.

Quote Originally Posted by KSgirl View Post
    The boat was also very nice and there were never too many people on any dive. Depending on the experience level of the divers, JADS had either one or two divemasters.
    How many people were on each dive?

Smile

I have done several dives with Jads and they never had more than 8 on each dive. Some times they send 2 dive masters so 4 people to 1 dive master. If they have comfertable divers, they send 1 dive master with 8 divers. Jads run a very good buisness. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

I have 2 trips with them setup at the end of the month.

Aruba since 1979
    please make sure that you give us a review on JADS.

enjoy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepts View Post
    I have 2 trips with them setup at the end of the month.

Looks like dh and dd are going to use them for a Mangel Halto dive in July as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12