Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jolly Pirate

The Jolly Pirate

We just got back from Aruba.. WONDERFUL WEATHER the whole trip. A group of 12 went and we stayed at the Tamarijn. What a WONDERFUL place!! 8 of us went on the Jolly Pirate... It is a MUST!! It was such fun.. The people who ran it were WONDERFUL!! We really recommend ANYONE to go on this! You get to snorkel 3 different places, have lunch, drinks and swing on the rope swing! We stayed for 6 nights and this really was our high light of the trip. The beach between the Divi and the Tamarijn was wonderful! So beautiful! Never rained once and the trade winds were at their BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    The beach between the Divi and the Tamarijn was wonderful!

How was the condition of the beach at the Tamarijn? Any photos?
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 11-15-2007 at 11:05 AM.

Amanda I couldn't agree more - the show the two guys do from the ropes was insane! Had a blast doing that!

Amanda

On your trip Jolly Pirate
    What time of the day you take it ?Did you see some star fish ?I am planing to go on Feb vacation we are 7 two grand children (8-6).
    Thanks Ginette

We did the late afternoon one - back on shore by 6:00. Saw quite a few different fish - some saw the puffer ones (we didn't) - no star fish, but saw a HUGE sand dollar and if i wasn't such a chicken i would have dove down to get it. The kids will have a blast - the only spot that is choppy is when they take you to see the sunken ship - other than that they will have tons of fun.

The condition of the beach was wonderful at the Tamarijn. We stayed in 1908 and infront of our block was all sand. As we walked up closer to the pool area the beach was not sand but rocks, I would say block 17. The beach between the Divi and the Tamarijn is wonderul.

I do have some photo's, but am not sure how to post them! I'm sorry

What is your email? i could sent you the photo's directly to your email.

We went in the morning, 9 - 2. There was 2 kids, probably 7 and 8 on our boat and they had a really fun time. It was very choppy at the ship wreck, but the other 2 spots were nice..

Amanday, I must know you! LOL I was at the Tamarijn from the 7th-14th. We also went on the Jolly Pirates!~ I was there with my husband two kids and our friend who had two kids with him!

By the way, the best block to stay is the 1400's ........we stayed in the 1800's
    and it was all rock in front of our room. I couldn't even walk into the ocean right there.
    We checked out all the rooms and the 1400's appear to be the best for the beach

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast