Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jolly pirate report

Jolly pirate report

We had been true fans of Palm Pleasure for 6 trips in the past years, HOWEVER, we decided to do the Jolly Pirate yesterday, mainly for a change for the kids and the price. 17 of us did the boat trip from 3-6. We had a blast. The kids ( 3-18) all loved it. The staff was fabulous with all of us, they couldn't have been more fun and welcoming. They made great drinks for adults and green ( ewww) shirley temples for the kids. I think the youngest had 6 of them...anyway, we made 2 stops to snorkel and a 3rd to rope swing. My kids did the seperate jump and them my youngest went off the back of the captain. We have great pictures and some great memories. We also got to meet Carla and her husband prior to getting on the boat. We found out they came from our old stomping ground in Massachusetts, very nice and friendly.
    Anyway, hats off to JP, we had a great time and will recommend this ship to all...Pictures will follow from home...CINDYO
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    so many have such great fun on Jolly Pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    We had been true fans of Palm Pleasure for 6 trips in the past years, HOWEVER, we decided to do the Jolly Pirate yesterday, mainly for a change for the kids and the price. 17 of us did the boat trip from 3-6. We had a blast. The kids ( 3-18) all loved it. The staff was fabulous with all of us, they couldn't have been more fun and welcoming. They made great drinks for adults and green ( ewww) shirley temples for the kids. I think the youngest had 6 of them...anyway, we made 2 stops to snorkel and a 3rd to rope swing. My kids did the seperate jump and them my youngest went off the back of the captain. We have great pictures and some great memories. We also got to meet Carla and her husband prior to getting on the boat. We found out they came from our old stomping ground in Massachusetts, very nice and friendly.
    Anyway, hats off to JP, we had a great time and will recommend this ship to all...Pictures will follow from home...CINDYO

Happy to hear that you enjoyed it as much as we do. I think there is a trend... Did the girls try the rope swing?

Thats awesome.Glad you had a good time.We did the jolly pirates too and loved it.Can't wait to see the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Happy to hear that you enjoyed it as much as we do. I think there is a trend... Did the girls try the rope swing?
    Yep...the little one went off on the back of the captain. Kate went off like 5 times. Had a blast. cindyo
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Yep...the little one went off on the back of the captain. Kate went off like 5 times. Had a blast. cindyo
    WOW! I am sure they had a BLAST

sounds great. We are going to look in to this for sure! Thanks.
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    jolly pirates has a huge clientele and many repeat guests.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I'm now at Moomba's having breakfast watching the Jolly Pirates take off.

Ahhhh Liz didn't know you were there now....hope you are having a great trip....can't wait to hear reports.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast