Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jolly pirate report

  1. #1
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793

    Jolly pirate report

    We had been true fans of Palm Pleasure for 6 trips in the past years, HOWEVER, we decided to do the Jolly Pirate yesterday, mainly for a change for the kids and the price. 17 of us did the boat trip from 3-6. We had a blast. The kids ( 3-18) all loved it. The staff was fabulous with all of us, they couldn't have been more fun and welcoming. They made great drinks for adults and green ( ewww) shirley temples for the kids. I think the youngest had 6 of them...anyway, we made 2 stops to snorkel and a 3rd to rope swing. My kids did the seperate jump and them my youngest went off the back of the captain. We have great pictures and some great memories. We also got to meet Carla and her husband prior to getting on the boat. We found out they came from our old stomping ground in Massachusetts, very nice and friendly.
    Anyway, hats off to JP, we had a great time and will recommend this ship to all...Pictures will follow from home...CINDYO
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,928
    so many have such great fun on Jolly Pirates.

    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    We had been true fans of Palm Pleasure for 6 trips in the past years, HOWEVER, we decided to do the Jolly Pirate yesterday, mainly for a change for the kids and the price. 17 of us did the boat trip from 3-6. We had a blast. The kids ( 3-18) all loved it. The staff was fabulous with all of us, they couldn't have been more fun and welcoming. They made great drinks for adults and green ( ewww) shirley temples for the kids. I think the youngest had 6 of them...anyway, we made 2 stops to snorkel and a 3rd to rope swing. My kids did the seperate jump and them my youngest went off the back of the captain. We have great pictures and some great memories. We also got to meet Carla and her husband prior to getting on the boat. We found out they came from our old stomping ground in Massachusetts, very nice and friendly.
    Anyway, hats off to JP, we had a great time and will recommend this ship to all...Pictures will follow from home...CINDYO

  3. #3
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Happy to hear that you enjoyed it as much as we do. I think there is a trend... Did the girls try the rope swing?

  4. #4
    Senior Member tangy003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Palm Beach
    Age
    57
    Posts
    290
    Thats awesome.Glad you had a good time.We did the jolly pirates too and loved it.Can't wait to see the pics.

  5. #5
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Happy to hear that you enjoyed it as much as we do. I think there is a trend... Did the girls try the rope swing?
    Yep...the little one went off on the back of the captain. Kate went off like 5 times. Had a blast. cindyo
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  6. #6
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Yep...the little one went off on the back of the captain. Kate went off like 5 times. Had a blast. cindyo
    WOW! I am sure they had a BLAST

  7. #7
    Senior Member cukiecutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    207
    sounds great. We are going to look in to this for sure! Thanks.
    Next Aruba trip in

  8. #8
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,928
    jolly pirates has a huge clientele and many repeat guests.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,155
    I'm now at Moomba's having breakfast watching the Jolly Pirates take off.

  10. #10
    Senior Member sunworshipperII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river
    Posts
    1,231
    Ahhhh Liz didn't know you were there now....hope you are having a great trip....can't wait to hear reports.








    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

    [/url]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO