Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kewlkate

Thread: Jolly Pirate; reservations or not?

Jolly Pirate; reservations or not?

From all the great recommendations for the Jolly Pirate, we'll definitely plan on doing a three hour afternoon cruise. It sounds like a blast. We will be there Feb. 27 - March 5. There will be 4 adults and three kids. Should we make our reservation ahead of time or can we wait until we get there and see how things start playing out with activities.? I don't want to be too bossy with them since it's their first time. Has anyone out there made their reservations while you're there or have you done it in advance?

You are traveling during high season. The island will be busy. The island is busy with cruise ship passengers this time of year as well. Jolly Pirates is popular with cruisers as well as though on land vacations.

You might be able to get away with booking upon arrival, however you may not be able to reserve your specific date.

If your dates are not flexible, definitely do book now. Book online, 48 hours in advance, to receive a 12% discount as well.
    https://www.jolly-pirates.com/web/Reservations.php

Aruba since 1979
    be bossy
    if you do not make reservations now, you will be disappointed.

also too make some dinner reservations for the more popular restaurants.

your travel companions will thank you for your efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Island-girl View Post
    From all the great recommendations for the Jolly Pirate, we'll definitely plan on doing a three hour afternoon cruise. It sounds like a blast. We will be there Feb. 27 - March 5. There will be 4 adults and three kids. Should we make our reservation ahead of time or can we wait until we get there and see how things start playing out with activities.? I don't want to be too bossy with them since it's their first time. Has anyone out there made their reservations while you're there or have you done it in advance?

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    We usually go the first week of January and we book once we arrive and figure out what we want to do on which days. We ususally don't have a problem getting the day we want. Just our experience though.

Have a great trip! It is coming up fast!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

I would suggest reserving. We just returned and had to choose an alternate date as the original date we wanted to go was booked. Have a great time! It's a BLAST!

Thanks for this post - I was going to wait till we get there but decided to book online instead. We got our first choice date. I can't wait! Jolly Pirates was one of the highlights for us on our first trip to Aruba last year.
    Not sure when, but we will be back