Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Jolly Pirates

This sounds my speed, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    My 2 nephews went on the Dolphin snorkeling cruise with the slide a couple of years ago at Thanksgiving when we were staying at the H.I. They were 8 and 10 years. I remember it leaving by the Marriott but when it returned they docked around by the Hyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    We are planning our sons birthday in Aruba and one of the things he wants to do is the Jolly Pirate Cruise followed by dinner at BLT so he can have his lobster. I am a little worried that the Jolly Pirate trip is not what he is expecting at all. For those that have been will an 8yr kid enjoy it? Its 3 hours and I am not sure he is going to be into it...love to hear others thoughts. I am thinking other than the cool boat and the captain wearing a pirate hat there probably is not much more "kid" stuff, am I wrong?
    Ahoy Aruba4ever! Sure hope you all enjoyed your son's bday and vacation Holiday! During the Holiday breaks our ships our full of families and young kids. Next time you're Aruba-bound, feel free to reach out directly and I would be happy to welcome you aboard. ( i can steer you in the direction of which ship is with families, too)

Thanks Carla! We come often so I will send you a message when we are ready for the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Thanks Carla! We come often so I will send you a message when we are ready for the experience.

Great ! I hope you do!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234