Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jolly Pirates or Mi Dushi?

We booked both the MuDIshi and Jolly Pirates because we love to snorkel. One goes to Boca Catalina and the other does not! Thats why we chose both. We can for sure let people know details after the fact. I'm pretty detailed oriented.
    I would like to do one more excursion but we will play by ear when we get there. We want to relax not jump through hoops 24/7. IF... my DH wants more fun we will probably do the SEA TREK adventure . Anyone tried that one at all?? let us know.THanks

Quote Originally Posted by pxQueen View Post
    One goes to Boca Catalina and the other does not! Thats why we chose both. We can for sure let people know details after the fact. I'm pretty detailed oriented.
    Which one does not go to Boca Catalina?

We decided on MiDushi -Taste of ARuba-Sailing AND sNORKELKING adventure. This is the one that does not got to Boca Catalina. Pretty sure?
    I was booking on the internet... airfare, hotel, adventure etc and in my haste I pushed both Jolly Pirates and MiDushi. After rereading I felt they were similiar but different adventures so I kept them. I may try to cancel one not sure at this point???
    THe Jolly Pirates goes to Malmok, Boca Catalina and German Shipwreck (Antilles??? something or other). We love sailing and snorkeling so it was a go for DH and myself

Quote Originally Posted by pxQueen View Post
    We decided on MiDushi -Taste of ARuba-Sailing AND sNORKELKING adventure. This is the one that does not got to Boca Catalina. Pretty sure?
    I was booking on the internet... airfare, hotel, adventure etc and in my haste I pushed both Jolly Pirates and MiDushi. After rereading I felt they were similiar but different adventures so I kept them. I may try to cancel one not sure at this point???
    THe Jolly Pirates goes to Malmok, Boca Catalina and German Shipwreck (Antilles??? something or other). We love sailing and snorkeling so it was a go for DH and myself
    You may want to inquire which (two (2) shallow reefs that Mi Dushi goes to.

Jolly Pirates does go to Malmok and Boca Catalina reefs. I have never been on Mi Dushi but I do know one of the spots where they anchor is between Boca Catalina and Arashi.

On this map
    http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.606...17&l=0&m=b&v=8 the area is all basically "Boca Catalina". I just hate to see you waste your money on duplication. With your own equipment you can easily snorkel this area from shore.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    my DH wants more fun we will probably do the SEA TREK adventure . Anyone tried that one at all?? let us know.THanks

Are you talking about the Sea Trek helmet walk? We did that and absolutely loved it. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

hatteras,
    Yes we are talking about the Sea Trek helment adventure. I wished we would have booked that one instead. We looked it up on the net, watched the videos looks cooll! We thought about Snuba??? maybe another trip. So glad you loved it...
    Feb can't get here soon eenough huh?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123