Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Jolly Pirates Playlist

Jolly Pirates Playlist

Hi, Does anyone know how to get the music mixes played by Jolly Pirates? They ought to sell them on cd or something - would be fun to bring it home to remember the sail. Or, would they share the song list they are using? We had such a great time, and would love to have the music!

Aruba since 1979
    email: info@jolly-pirates.com

hopefully they will give you the playlist by email.
    if you get it, will you share?

thx

QUOTE=sandy;234750]Hi, Does anyone know how to get the music mixes played by Jolly Pirates? They ought to sell them on cd or something - would be fun to bring it home to remember the sail. Or, would they share the song list they are using? We had such a great time, and would love to have the music![/QUOTE]

yeah, that's a great idea....I always enjoy the jolly pirates cruise...used to enjoy jumping of rope as well...let us know if they are willing to share their music...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Ok, I emailed them.

Aruba since 1979
    good luck i hope that you hear back from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Ok, I emailed them.

On my last trip to Aruba I used my smart phone application shazam. U start the app and it listens to the song, about 5 seconds is all that is needed and then it stores and tells u the artist info. Since I do not use my data plan in aruba, the app stores in the info and when I reconnect in the States, all of the indo appears.

Can you share your list with us? I have not heard back - pirates are notorious for not replying to emails... (that's a pirate joke, not about any of our dear Jolly Pirates)
    Last edited by sandy; 10-16-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    I am a fan of the Jolly Pirate FB page; I have sent them a PM letting them know that there is a question about their play list used for their tours. I will share how they respond - if they respond.

Have a great day.

Hi everyone! Greetings from sunny Aruba! Thank you for visiting our fb page! Many guests ask the crew for our music - sometimes they are lucky enough to get a CD on the ship. The playlist does change often. I can ask the guys to post some of the popular songs on our fb page - not the friend page - we are now on a FAN page.
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I forgot my password and I'm not sure if I'm the only one.... but I have a very difficult time reading the verification words... even when I breakdown and put on my reading glasses... lol. bad excuse but the only one I hv. lol. Did you know that we are celebrating 15 years JOLLY! ? Now that I'm on I will take a peek to see what I missed! Happy Day everyone!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome back to the forum carla.

could you post the link to the Facebook page (not the fan page)

apparently the password that you used worked.........now just to remember it huh.
    i hate trying to remember passwords!!

Quote Originally Posted by jolly View Post
    Hi everyone! Greetings from sunny Aruba! Thank you for visiting our fb page! Many guests ask the crew for our music - sometimes they are lucky enough to get a CD on the ship. The playlist does change often. I can ask the guys to post some of the popular songs on our fb page - not the friend page - we are now on a FAN page.
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I forgot my password and I'm not sure if I'm the only one.... but I have a very difficult time reading the verification words... even when I breakdown and put on my reading glasses... lol. bad excuse but the only one I hv. lol. Did you know that we are celebrating 15 years JOLLY! ? Now that I'm on I will take a peek to see what I missed! Happy Day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast