Aruba Beach

Thread: Kini Kini Tours still in business?

Question Kini Kini Tours still in business?

Hello,

Has anyone had any contact with the Kini Kini Tours company recently? Their website ( www.kinikini.com ) has been down for what must be at least a month...at least for me, that is. Since this is my only method of contact, I'm wondering if I should still plan on using them for an ATV tour when we're on the island in late September.

sleepy
    "The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

Yes, they are still in business.

They have a new domain http://www.kinikinitours.com/

info@kinikinitours.com

Thumbs up

Excellent...thank you Lisa!

sleepy
    "The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

Has anyone tried the quad tours from Rancho Notorious? Would kini kini still be the way to go?

apo
    recently went to Aruba and decided to book a Private ATV tour with Kini Kini after reading the reviews online. I advise you to look for anther ATV provider for the following reasons:

1) Kini Kini DOES NOT CARE about YOUR SAFETY:

* INSUFFICIENT HELMET SIZES & OLD, CRACKED HELMETS: My sister got a safety helmet that was old, cracked, and too big for her head... it slid the moment she put it on. I asked our guide for another helmet, and he said they did not have any other size, so she had to wear that one. And he also mentioned going without a helmet was fine.

* OLD, MODIFIED ATVS that receive VERY LITTLE MAINTENANCE: our ATV's were old and in bad shape. They had even modified the ATV's so reverse did not work, if you turned it off it would be a hassle to turn them on again, and one of them pulled to much to the left side. Also, one of the ATVs was missing air in the tires (made it very hard to maneuver) and our guide did not want to go get air in the tires or call the office to get this fixed. He kept up telling us he would cancel the tour.

* FILLS UP THE ATVS ON (NOT TURNED OFF) WITH YOU RIDING IT, SMOKING A CIGARETTE: At the end of the tour our guide told us we had to go pump gas. He wanted us to pump gas with the ATV turned ON, while he was finishing his cigarette. I was horrified and found this very unsuitable, asked my sister to get off the bike, turned it off, and walked as far as I could from the ATV and gas station. We brought this to the attention of the owner, Christine, and she said this is the way things are done with them, they have never had a problem operating in this way, and will continue to do so until an accident happens. So basically they are waiting until something bad happens to stop.. not a good idea.

* RUDE TOUR GUIDE: we got a private tour for one reason: going at our pace, being able to stop at our leisure in different places, and going at a speed we felt comfortable. Turns out our guide was continually trying to rush us, telling us we had very limited time in different places, and asking us to go faster (although one of the people driving the ATVS had not experience and did not feel comfortable going very fast). If this is going to be the case, why pay much more for a private tour? Makes no sense..

So, save yourself the aggravation and don't use this tour operator... find someone who does care about you and values your SAFETY and WELL BEING.

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    I think I will pass on them after reading that review.

Thanks,
    Jill

Aruba since 1979
    sorry that u feel that way arubagirl

many of the forum members have had great experiences with kinikini

andrea