Aruba Beach

Thread: Last day in the warm water!

Last day in the warm water!

This was our last full day in the wonderful warm waters of Aruba. Tomorrow we head back to where you can drive your car on the lake this time of year. The ice should be about 3' feet thick by now. BBBBBRRRRRRRRR.

I will post a full gallery of pics when we get back In the meantime here are a few more. The Bluespotted Cornet fish (long skinny guy) was at least five feet long!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Last day in the warm water!-imgp0692.jpg   Last day in the warm water!-imgp0795.jpg   Last day in the warm water!-imgp0800.jpg  

Thanx for the pic's, and have a safe flight home. Look forward to more.

Thanks for the pics. I feel your pain leaving Aruba behind for the MN cold!

I cry on the beach every trip on the last day......... As hard as I try it just happens. I feel your saddness and grief.

Folks drive cars on the lakes in Maine as well... plus snowmobiles, four wheelers, and anything else they can think of that moves....

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by mnwild View Post
    This was our last full day in the wonderful warm waters of Aruba. Tomorrow we head back to where you can drive your car on the lake this time of year. The ice should be about 3' feet thick by now. BBBBBRRRRRRRRR.

I will post a full gallery of pics when we get back In the meantime here are a few more. The Bluespotted Cornet fish (long skinny guy) was at least five feet long!
    Sorry you have to head home...will you see your duck?? :>) cindyo
    Hope you had a good vaca...post pics when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Sorry you have to head home...will you see your duck?? :>) cindyo
    Hope you had a good vaca...post pics when you can.
    Thanks, Cindy. We had a WONDERFUL vacation.

No, we won't see our duck (loon) until the ice melts (could be July the way it is going this year). Loons are smart (smarter than us humans) and go to the Gulf of Mexico for the entire winter.

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady30 View Post
    I cry on the beach every trip on the last day......... As hard as I try it just happens. I feel your saddness and grief.
    I'm not ashamed to say that Aruba has been the ONLY place I ever cried when leaving! I cried all the way to the airport and then had to pull myself together. We took a break from ANY/ALL vacations last year in order to get ahead with our finances - but the hubster gave the "ok, lets go!!!" as my New Year's Eve present!

Just enjoy all your memories!!