Aruba Beach

Thread: last minute bottom fishing reco's?

last minute bottom fishing reco's?

Hi all, I booked two trips with an inshore guide and one had to be cancelled by the guide for personal reasons. No worries as I'll still go out once with him and he is always great.

Nonethless I would like to go out a second time - I am there Dec 31 - Jan 7 so the notice is a bit short. Can anyone recommend a bottom fishing charter that has some good reviews/reputation? I did contact Melina as I see they offer it and reviews are good, but I would like a couple more options in case their availability does not fit mine.

It seems many deep sea outlets don't also offer bottom fishing so would appreciate any reco's for charters who specifically offer bottom fishing.

Check out "Go Get Em", docked next to Melinda, by the Marriott, used them in Nov. and had a good time. We booked the trip with George, who has a hut by the Mambo Bar, the capt/owner is Tuy, a local guy, he's alot of fun and knows his stuff. If you use him, ask him about his Aruba fish finder and tell him John from New Jersey said hi.