Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking forward to 1st time in Aruba

My whole family stayed at Amsterdamn in July.....it is a perfect spot. bus right in front. We had not stayed at this hotel before but will be staying there going forward. You will love it. We love Madamme Jeanettes, Smokey Joes, Marandi, Gostove. There are just so many wonderful places. They also have good breakfast right at the hotel.

On the beach right in front of the hotel, they have jet skiing and para sailing.....that was a blast. If you are into snorkeling, I would suggest packing your own gear. There are quite a few places you can get to for some great snorkeling.

Don't overpack....Amsterdamn has washers and dryers for $1 so pack a bit of detergent in case you want to do a load of laundry.

Have a blast on your first trip!
    Next Aruba trip in

We will be going our first time in March or April 2011. I'm very excited. Aruba looks gorgeous!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum stinky2
    aruba IS gorgeous.
    you WILL have a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by stinky2 View Post
    We will be going our first time in March or April 2011. I'm very excited. Aruba looks gorgeous!

Coming in Dec 8 - Dec 15!!! FIRST TIME

Can I get Madi's email to set up tour time/date??
    We really want to snorkel, should we bring equipment with us or is it
    easy to rent on island?? Disappointed at St Martin last year- shacks on
    the beaches were all rented out!

Any other suggestions on things to bring? I like the clothespin for beach chairs (the wind) and bring insulated mug-we are staying at the tamarijn hotel.

Aruba since 1979

madi contact information

windy posted this earlier
    The absolute highlight of our last trip was a tour with Madi -- you can call her at 746-1397 or 749-9414 or email her at reachitmadi01@hotmail.com. (you may not get an email response and might have to wait to call her when you get there -- she works alone and doesn't always get to her email!) There's quite a bit of information on the Forum from people who have also gone with her. Just use the Search option at the left and type in "Madi". She's a gem and will show you places you wouldn't otherwise see.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234