Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking to Share Charter Fishing Trip

Looking to Share Charter Fishing Trip

We'll be down in Aruba October 8th-15th and will want to escape from our wives and kiddos one day to do some offshore fishing - preferable a 1/2 day trip. We are late 30 year old guys from Maryland looking for 1-4 people to share the cost and enjoy some fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafish View Post
    We'll be down in Aruba October 8th-15th and will want to escape from our wives and kiddos one day to do some offshore fishing - preferable a 1/2 day trip. We are late 30 year old guys from Maryland looking for 1-4 people to share the cost and enjoy some fishing.

My wife and I are looking for someone to share a charter on the 8th. We've checked with Driftwood Charters and, as of yesterday, they have a 4 hr trip for the morning or the afternoon available on the 8th. We're also late 30's from Indy, looking to land a Marlin. Drop me a note if you're interested.

MIKEC, we arrive in the afternoon on the 8th, so we won't be able to make it. Have fun fishing and let me know if your plans change! We are shooting for either the 10th or 11th.