Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking to Share Fishing Charter April 19th-23rd

Looking to Share Fishing Charter April 19th-23rd

My husband and I will be in Aruba 4/17-4/24. Looking to share boat full or half day. Have fished with Teaser Charters, but open to others. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Mary

Hi- my boyfriend and I are going to be there from the 17th-24th as well, we have never done a fishing charter in Aruba but we are planning to this year. We are interested but would like more details about cost, where the boats go, etc.
    I'll look into Teaser Charters but if you could share your experience that would be awesome too!

Thanks!

Looking to Share Fishing Charter April 19th-23rd

Hi Erica:
    My husband, Jack, and I chartered a boat with Teasers a few years back. My husband, an avid offshore fisherman, was very impressed with their operation. We had a great time (just us) and caught 2 tuna and 4 very large Wahoo. If you looked at their website, you'll note that the fee is for the boat not per person. We chartered the boat for a 1/2 day, but were thinking about doing a whole day if we could get another couple to join us. The cost would be $350 per couple ($700 for boat for whole day). If you'd rather do a 1/2 day, it would be $175 per couple. If you're still interested, we were thinking about Monday/Tuesday that if we get lucky, we can take some fillets back to our room/grill for the rest of the week. We are staying at the Marriott Ocean Club. Let me know.
    Mary