Aruba since 1979

MADI TOURS contact info

011 297 746-1397
    or
    011 297 749-9414

or
    email her at
    reachitmadi01@hotmail.com

This post is long overdue from me... I went to post in the other Madi thread but saw it is closed. Anyways, we went to Aruba from 5/29-6/5. It was our first visit to Aruba. I have been meaning to post about our trip and Madi tour, but have been very busy.

I will agree that yes, communication with Madi was not great. I did all of my communicating with Madi through e-mail and it sometimes took her a couple of days to get back to me, but she always did and I was able to confirm everything with her ahead of time.

As far as the tour goes, Madi was AWESOME. She was one of the nicer people I've ever met and we all had a great time. I went with my family (2 younger brothers - 19 & 21, my parents and my girlfriend). The Natural Pool and the ride to the Natural Pool was a blast in her big red Willy's. She was very informative about everything and provided us with a lot of knowledge about the island. We thought it was very cool how she took us off the beaten path. We stopped at Andicuri Beach, saw the native's cave writings, she showed us a smaller Natural Bridge (3 of them) and took us through a small cave to get a better view of them, we also went to the Alto Vista Chapel which was cool to see. The tour was supposed to be from 9am - 1pm, but we didn't get back to the hotel until well after 2pm!! We were all taking lots of pictures and our big party I think slowed things down some, but Madi didn't mind. She was very patient and was there when we needed her, but she let us do our own thing some of the time too. She read her book in the shade while we swam at Andicuri Beach, which was absolutely beautiful. She gave us a couple of snorkels w/ masks for the Natural Pool because we forgot to bring our own. She also picked up some bread at a local market to feed to the fish in the Natural Pool, it was cool seeing all the fish go crazy for it.

All in all, we had a great time! I would definitely recommend her to other travelers, I would just make sure you confirm everything before you leave and have some patience. Yes, she's a "free spirit" and works on "Island time", but it seemed like everyone else on the island did too. It is a different way of life over there, nothing I'm used to in Massachusetts, that's for sure. We couldn't have asked for a better tour or tour guide, so to me, if you're taking a tour, definitely at least consider using Madi.

My GF had me take her picture with Madi and her Willy's and wanted me to post it up because she had such a great time. I'm not sure what's up with the face she's making in the picture though, haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MADI TOURS     contact info-aruba-kelly-madi.jpg  

Cost?

Does MADI have a set fee per hour? Would she do an all day tour around the island?

I'm bringing my photographer from home, and I'd love to treat her to an fun tour so we can get some great shots and have fun.

Aruba since 1979
    011 297 746-1397
    or
    011 297 749-9414

or
    email her at
    reachitmadi01@hotmail.com
    get in touch with her and ask her rates.

i was in aruba recently and had left 2 voice mails and 1 email.
    we were considering a trip with her,(a group of 4) had not expected a reply and she did not reply.

QUOTE=amydawn99;210625]Does MADI have a set fee per hour? Would she do an all day tour around the island?

I'm bringing my photographer from home, and I'd love to treat her to an fun tour so we can get some great shots and have fun.[/QUOTE]

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Andrea, I'm really disappointed Madi didn't get back to you
    I'm really hoping that someday you can meet her and see how special she is!

Aruba since 1979
    me too

our son, kevin and his wife becca and paul and i and sherry and murray were all interested in going.

she needs a manager.
    i could do it!
    but she could not afford me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Andrea, I'm really disappointed Madi didn't get back to you
    I'm really hoping that someday you can meet her and see how special she is!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i was in aruba recently and had left 2 voice mails and 1 email.
    we were considering a trip with her,(a group of 4) had not expected a reply and she did not reply.
    I emailed her. We won't be on the island until June 2012, so maybe I'll hear from her by then. *fingers crossed*

Madi tours

Hi,

Trying to book a tour through Madi and after looking at some posts, some said her e-mail address had changed due to someone hacking it. Does anyone have her current e-mail address and could you PM it to me due to privacy issues? A Private message would be preferable since I don't have enough posts to PM anyone (only 2 need 3)

Thanks,
    Kathy Nicholson

Received info

Thank you soooo much!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast