Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MADI TOURS contact info

We booked a tour with Madi agian this December and last December. Windy, turned us on to her and it was so much fun. I think it works out better calling her as soon as you get to the island. I cant see madi on the computer much. She is a free spirit. I have to say she is like a personal tour guide. Just tell her what you want to do and she does it. Everyone knows her on the island. We met het at her home and we had her take us for some cold balashi's for our cooler. She brought us to a cool local spot. We also saw her other home by the back door of the park with her own private entrance! We met some of her family and really got the local flavor of Aruba. She is a pisser and loves fun people. The jeep ride is not for the faint of heart if she takes the back way. If you want an adventure -take Madi-we had a blast! And we will call her when we get to Aruba and confirm our trip ,not via the internet like Andrea pointed out- thats a tough go.
    Sean and Susan

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I've read several reports on a cruise forum lately that Madi has responded within 24 hrs. when they have emailed her from her new website. (I believe the website is new, but I could be wrong). It appears that she has someone managing her appointments now.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Yay! So happy to hear that Madi has a website, and has someone helping her! Maybe she had too many requests from this forum, and it was too much for her small one-woman operation! Hopefully it won't change her wonderfully endearing enthusiastic and spontaneous way of doing her tours! Sorry Andrea, looks like someone beat you to your job!
    Sean and Susan, when we went with her, we met her at her little house on the hill and went to the Natural Pool that way -- yes, it was pretty darn exciting!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    another job opportunity i missed DRATS!

i have no idea where i heard this, but i was told her daughter is doing the clerical stuff. did i read it here?

QUOTE=Windy;214228]Yay! So happy to hear that Madi has a website, and has someone helping her! Maybe she had too many requests from this forum, and it was too much for her small one-woman operation! Hopefully it won't change her wonderfully endearing enthusiastic and spontaneous way of doing her tours! Sorry Andrea, looks like someone beat you to your job!
    Sean and Susan, when we went with her, we met her at her little house on the hill and went to the Natural Pool that way -- yes, it was pretty darn exciting!!!!!
    [/QUOTE]

Mangel Halto, Arashi, Catalina Cove, Malmok, Andicuri Beach
    We did a tour with Madi last Thursday. She said her sister-in-law is managing her website now. We booked through the website with no problems, then confirmed via e-mail when we got to Aruba. Madi picked us up at our hotel right on time at 9 am and we (6 of us) were off for an absolutely fantastic day! Loved Andicurri Beach and the Natural Pool! Got to dance with her Mom and Aunt at their little shop near the Natural Pool. Madi stopped and talked to everyone we passed as we zipped around the island - everyone is her friend. Halfway to the Natural Pool there was a family who had rented 2 jeeps and were trying to make it on their own, but were afraid to go any further. She invited them to follow us, which they did, and we all had a great time together. Our tour was scheduled to end at 1:00, but we didn't get back to the hotel until after 3, which was fine by us. After a day with Madi, we felt we had seen the real Aruba and had fallen even more in love with this wonderful island and the people that make is so special. Madi shoudl be the ambassador of Aruba!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    isff, a tour with Madi is definitely unforgettable! Not only do you learn so much from her, you leave feeling like you have a new very special friend! I think she is a very spiritual person, and her love of her island is contagious! A day with Madi is the highlight of our visit! When we went with her she sang us songs from her childhood in Papiamento -- fantastic!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12