Aruba Beach

Thread: Mangel Halto snorkeling tomorrow....

Mangel Halto snorkeling tomorrow....

Hey all, we're in Aruba now. Saw the great snorkeling pictures by Kent at Mangel Halto. Wondering if someone can give me directions on how to get there.

I saw the shorediving.com ones but am wondering if there are some very obvious markers I should be looking for/where to park/enter the water etc.
    Thanks for your help

Aruba since 1979
    you do not want my directions as i always mess up when driving there. (do though head down past the airport, turn right at the sign for depalm island and electirc plant, then go left, then go straight.......over a little bridge ~~~then i always get messed up)

anyway, remember to leave NO valuables in your locked car.
    there are some bad folks that just wait for snorkelers to leave their cars so that they can then rifle thru them. be careful with your stuff.

have a blast
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahblah View Post
    Hey all, we're in Aruba now. Saw the great snorkeling pictures by Kent at Mangel Halto. Wondering if someone can give me directions on how to get there.

I saw the shorediving.com ones but am wondering if there are some very obvious markers I should be looking for/where to park/enter the water etc.
    Thanks for your help