Aruba Beach

Thread: Massage at Intermezzo or Spa de Sol

Massage at Intermezzo or Spa de Sol

Hello all,

My husband and I are scheduled to arrive at Aruba on 11-04 for the first time. I wanted
    to book a romantic couple's massage for the two of us. We are staying at the Bucuti and I was torn between just staying on the resort and getting a massage at Intermezzo or going to the Manchebo resort for a massage at the Spa de Sol. So, I thought I would ask the experts - does anyone have any suggestions on this?

Thanks,

AwaitingAruba

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Well, I will throw another at you....there's a great one on the private Rennaissance Island where you have your own private hut and a massage in it. It faces only the water,and no one see's you...very private. Be darned if I can remember the name of the place though..That way, you get out to the private island that is for guests only, and spend the day there...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Well, I will throw another at you....there's a great one on the private Rennaissance Island where you have your own private hut and a massage in it. It faces only the water,and no one see's you...very private. Be darned if I can remember the name of the place though..That way, you get out to the private island that is for guests only, and spend the day there...
    Cindyo,
    That sounds like a great plan...I have been wanting to see R's private island since the first time I got to Aruba, but never even though about doing it that way....guess I assumed that the spa was also for guests only.........I will be leaving on the 9th, is there anyway you can wrack your brain to figure out the name of the spa before I leave ???? Or I guess I can just stop in and make reservations.......
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Michele, arubalisa got it !!! Try it....you'll like it ! cindyo

Thanks girls...as usual you have all the info !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME