Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Master Blaster speed boat

That sounds great, especially since we sit right next to Jerry!!!! Can we still pay through him or just book?

For all those people interested, this is a fantastic tour. We have been going to Aruba for 10 years and it is the best tour. Very informative and wonderful to see and learn all about Aruba from the water. If my teenagers enjoyed it enough to do it twice in one trip then that speaks for itself. We recommended it to many people on the beach and they all came back raving about it.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Arashi Beach Moomba Bar Oranjestad Marina
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    That sounds great, especially since we sit right next to Jerry!!!! Can we still pay through him or just book?
    Thanks again Randi.

You can reserve through Jerry and pay the deposit. The rest is due when we meet at the jewelry store, 30 minutes before departure.

We just got back from a cruise and did the Master Blaster tour. It was fantastic! We had Dennis as our driver, and it was so much fun. He was a great driver and the speed of the boat and wave jumping were thrilling. Deuce, thanks so much for setting everything up with the chairs, etc., and making this such an enjoyable trip. It was so convenient being picked up right at the beach and being dropped off at the cruise ship pier. The next time we're in Aruba, we will definitely be back.

Master Blaster is now Ocean Safari

Glad you like it! I told you it was fantastic!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by SunLover View Post
    We just got back from a cruise and did the Master Blaster tour. It was fantastic! We had Dennis as our driver, and it was so much fun. He was a great driver and the speed of the boat and wave jumping were thrilling. Deuce, thanks so much for setting everything up with the chairs, etc., and making this such an enjoyable trip. It was so convenient being picked up right at the beach and being dropped off at the cruise ship pier. The next time we're in Aruba, we will definitely be back.
    It was great meeting you. I am very happy that you enjoyed the trip. I look forward to seeing you again.

Ocean Safari on the Master Blaster

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Thanks again Randi.
    ...when we meet at the jewelry store, 30 minutes before departure.
    Just wanted to update everyone that we check in at Lazy Lizard clothing store at Moomba Beach. You can just ask at Moomba Bar and they will point you to the Lazy Lizard store. It sits facing the Haricurari Restaurant.

Baby Beach Natural Pool Moomba Beach (the nights I remember) :)
    Deuce what site online can we use to book the trip? Or should I wait until I get back to the island? Even a basic site would help as some forums do not allow links due to spam rules.

Ocean Safari on the Master Blaster

Quote Originally Posted by Blakjak66 View Post
    Deuce what site online can we use to book the trip? Or should I wait until I get back to the island? Even a basic site would help as some forums do not allow links due to spam rules.
    I put the link where you can book the tour in my signature. I will have a more formal page created soon.

This link goes to Shore Adventures. If you click "Back to Aruba", you can see the listing for the tour with the Moomba Beach chairs.

Thanks,

Deuce

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Deuce, how many does the boat hold, and do you do private trips?

Well from our experience (sorry for jumping in Duece) it holds 14 or 15. Last year we organized enough people so we could have a private tour/ride. We loved that as we could have the boat's speed to what we were comfortable with. That goes both ways faster or slower!
    It was a fantastic experience and my kids did it again this year so I think they have done this 3 times now! It is really a great way to see the island and learn a little and have fun too.
    I would highly recommend this!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast