Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Master Blaster speed boat

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Randi, did he charge a lump sum for filling the boat or for each person. I quess I am looking for a deal...(we're going cheap this year)....

Well, we were dealing with the previous owner and he did give us a bit of a break because we filled the whole boat. Prices also depend on age, not sure if you have any younger kids. I can't remember what the age limit was for a youth price?

It is a wonderful 1 1/2 hours!! If you are going to pick one thing to do, this is it! The 30 minute is really just a ride and the 1 1/2 is both.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thanks randi..food for thought

Arashi Beach Moomba Bar Oranjestad Marina

Ocean Safari on the Master Blaster

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Deuce, how many does the boat hold, and do you do private trips?
    The boat holds 14 passengers. However, with new insurance requirements, anything over 11, we need an extra crew member. Therefore, we have space for 13 guests.

Yes, you can do a private. $432 is the price, which is the price for 8 people.

Ocean Safari on Master Blaster

It is a wonderful 1 1/2 hours!! If you are going to pick one thing to do, this is it! The 30 minute is really just a ride and the 1 1/2 is both.
    Randi is right. The 1.5 hours is really a safari tour of the island. The 30 minute ride is mostly a speed run, with only 2 short stops. If you really want to experience Aruba, I recommend the 90 minute tour.

Deuce, please clarify...$432 for 8 on a 90 minute tour, OR $432 for 13...( boat holds 14, minus 1 for crew or minus 2 for you and crew). Is there age limits ?

Ocean Safari on the Master Blaster - Private Tour

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Deuce, please clarify...$432 for 8 on a 90 minute tour, OR $432 for 13...( boat holds 14, minus 1 for crew or minus 2 for you and crew). Is there age limits ?
    $432 is the price for a private, no matter how many you have on board. (Note for future forum people, this price is subject to change:-) Also note: This price only available if you book online through Shore Adventures or direct with me.)

The maximum is 13 passengers.

For private, we are flexible on the ages. We take it easy for children under 8 - don't do any waves. Children under 5, we would have to slow the tour down because they have no stability side-to-side. But with a private, it is no problem, as long as everyone knows that we will be taking it easy, just in case.

The side boards on the boat are high, so everyone stays inside. Just a matter of the side-to-side motion.

Hope that clarifies everything.

Duece, thanks for the clarification. I will present it to our "crew" for the april trek...cindyo

abj
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Randi is right. The 1.5 hours is really a safari tour of the island. The 30 minute ride is mostly a speed run, with only 2 short stops. If you really want to experience Aruba, I recommend the 90 minute tour.

is there a website that i can get more info on pricing and what the actual trip consists of and some contact info?

Quote Originally Posted by abj View Post
    is there a website that i can get more info on pricing and what the actual trip consists of and some contact info?
    Hello ABJ

We are in the process of moving new boats down to Aruba. Right now, we are not taking any new business until everything is ready to go. I have taken the websites down until we can put the new information up.

Thanks for your interest. I will keep everyone posted.

Have fun in Aruba!

Deuce

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast