Aruba Beach

Thread: May 21 - 26, want to deep sea fish?

May 21 - 26, want to deep sea fish?

My boyfriend and I will be in Aruba May 20th-27th, staying on Eagle Beach. We are looking to go Deep Sea Fishing but would like to see if two other individuals would want to join us and split the costs. A boat can usually take 4-5 people out at once so it would be cheaper for everyone if we split the total cost of the half-day (AM) fishing trip with two other individuals. Plus it's a lot of work reeling in the fish if it's just the two of us.

Let me know if you're interested and if you have a charter in mind. We could go any day from Friday the 21st through Wednesday the 26th. Hope to year from you soon!

I use Melina Sport fishing I think you can google aru-fishing I always catch fish usually 5-10 wahoo, mahi-mahi, baracudda and king mackeral. Owner is Peter great guy. I will be there in 1 week fishing!! Very reasonable, uses penn intl. reels, quality lures and most important he catches fish!!! And also you can have your catch cooked for free at Salt N Pepper.

Thanks! I did do some research and found Melina to be one of the better priced charters. It's good to know they come recommended and that you actually catch some fish. Any recommendation on deep sea fishing verse bottom fishing with them?

Even though I just left, it looks like I might be back that week. Always looking to go out.Usualy go on the Lady Carolyn, but last I new he was broken down. If your still looking let me know. Bart

Fishing

deleted
    Last edited by Don92649; 05-25-2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: deleted

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum don.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don92649 View Post
    I will be a first time Aruba visitor staying by myself at Aruba Beach Club on Machebo Beach May 22-29. I like to fish and might join up with a group any day.

deleted
    Last edited by Don92649; 05-25-2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: deleted