Aruba Beach

Thread: moonray deepsea fishing charter

moonray deepsea fishing charter

i need the phone number for plons richardson, moonray fishing boat., have friends going down and want to do some fishing and plons is the man, unfortunately i lost his number and in need of help, thanks to anyone who can help me.

Aruba since 1979
    i looked in the aruba phonebook and no "plons richardson"
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar View Post
    i need the phone number for plons richardson, moonray fishing boat., have friends going down and want to do some fishing and plons is the man, unfortunately i lost his number and in need of help, thanks to anyone who can help me.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar View Post
    Not sure if the phone number is still good but I found this info in an older article:

I had set up a deep sea fishing trip before I came to Aruba and it was just going to be my friend and I but I invited Jules along and a guy I met on the other bb as well. We were on the Moonray boat and our captain was Plons Richardson. ph 933939.

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/tri...ts/2002/bob-2/

Aruba since 1979
    Capt. Plons Richardson Moonray Fishing Charters 011(297) 594-5539

(i got the information from anthony, capt of tranquillo)

Thank you andrea, our friends are going to have a blast, we have always enjoyed fishing with plons, caught a nice 5' wahoo last trip right after my youngest daughter got sick over the side, we felt terrible for her but were happy over the fish, thanks again for your help