Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Morgans Island Waterpark - Reduces Price

Thanks for the update. I heard that it wasen't that great. So I'm glad to see they have lowered their prices. Still don't know if we will be going during our trip next 2 weeks.

And you have to remember this is the second one. The other
    waterpark is DePalm island.

But I guess you gotta keep the kiddies entertained!!

Is the price of the waterpark at DePalm included in the trip to the island?I remember a while ago they even gave you a horrible BBQ lunch with drinks.

I would rather not but I know my kids will be asking in November if they can go. I will probably take them for a half day or better yet maybe I will let my parents take them since they are over 60. I am glad they lowered the price, more businesses need to follow this idea if they want more people to spend money. With the way things are with this economy we are lucky that we are making ith there in the first place, most people are looking to save money when they get there. This is the way it is not just in Aruba but any place where there is a lot of tourism, they (businesses)are going to hurt themselves in the long run, more and more people are looking for new ways to save, it's more important we make it down for a vacation. Do you really belive that an Aruban family is paying the same prices at restaurants or water parks as tourists are? No way! I just think imho that the people who own timeshares or who rent villas or suites will be doing more shopping at Lings and eating out less in restaurants and spending money at Water Parks. The main attraction is the predictable weather to us anyway. Hopefully you see some price reduction across the board, it would help business.

Do you really belive that an Aruban family is paying the same prices at restaurants or water parks as tourists are?
    Just as a point of info , some businesses such as these, especially restaurants charge Arubans less money or have "specials".

Exactly, but we are the ones pumping the money in to their economy. We should be getting a discount here and there as well.

Wink

I just got back from aruba on 2/14/09 and while i was there they lowered the price to $39 per person, and i believe my son was $27(don't quote me on that but it was cheaper for kids). It was nice-no lines, good slides, we had a good time.
    Last edited by cpyro; 02-24-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Smile

Craig, will you and Lisa do another snorkle tour with me? I just bought 6 more scooters so I am up to 12 water scooters.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Over 60

I know everyone is not really laughing at the over 60 group..... the way I look at it is that we are going to be in Aruba in May 2010 and my children are talking about possibly going to the waterpark for the day. My husband and I would NEVER pay the admission to the park since we would not really use the facilities, but it would be nice to tag along and spend the day with the grandchildren..... I think it is a great idea.

Arrow

Can anyone confirm the headline in Amigo (subscription side ) that they have closed?

Waterpark Morganís Island gesloten = Morgan's Island water park closed
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 03-23-2010 at 04:04 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast