Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cathey

Thread: NaFanny Massage

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

NaFanny Massage

Does anyone know how to get to NaFanny Massage? Someone wants to know. They are staying by the Tierra del Sol so directions from that area would be great. Or is it better to just taxi it, lol

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.nafanny.com/directions.htm

nafanny gets awesome reviews.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks, Andrea, will forward it. I always take the phone number with me just in case.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!!!!

I know this is a old post but I usually get my wife a massage...I never get one but usually we are somewhere that i can walk around while she is in the spa. Is her "spa" in a area where i can park and possibly walk. Are there stores, restaurants, or is it more of a neighborhood?

Aruba since 1979
    nafanny is in a neighborhood not too far from alto vista chapel.

Quote Originally Posted by sbatjc View Post
    I know this is a old post but I usually get my wife a massage...I never get one but usually we are somewhere that i can walk around while she is in the spa. Is her "spa" in a area where i can park and possibly walk. Are there stores, restaurants, or is it more of a neighborhood?

Quote Originally Posted by sbatjc View Post
    I don't know your accommodations, but would you have the space to do an in house massage? We've booked Fanny for a couples massage and she is coming to us. We have a rooftop terrace in the place we're renting. She charges a small % above her rates for this service. I'v heard rave reviews on Fanny and she is a local business women, not a spa run buy a corporate hotel chain.
    Buy the way, nice touch on getting the DW a massage on vacation.

Fanny massage..... I will stick to my shoulders an back thank you!