Aruba Beach
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!

Aruba since 1979
    madi continues to lose prospective clients/customers due to her communications or lack thereof.

I contacted her for some information,
    And i got response twice, now i gave my phonenumber and asked her if she was available for a day in april.
    Now i am waiting for an answer .
    Hope she is available during my stay.

Aruba since 1979
    please keep us posted on when and if she replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jochen View Post
    I contacted her for some information,
    And i got response twice, now i gave my phonenumber and asked her if she was available for a day in april.
    Now i am waiting for an answer .
    Hope she is available during my stay.

Waiting to Hear From Madi

I am a planner, so waiting until we arrive in Aruba on 4/30 to reserve her jeep tour makes me uncomfortable. I emailed her twice on Friday, 3/25 and am waiting a response.

I will also try calling.

This tour sounds wonderful, so really want to go.

Has anyone been successful lately getting an email response from her? I would also like to verify her current email address (my emails were successfully sent, as far as I can tell).

Thanks,

Tian

Quote Originally Posted by vernettm View Post
    I am a planner, so waiting until we arrive in Aruba on 4/30 to reserve her jeep tour makes me uncomfortable. I emailed her twice on Friday, 3/25 and am waiting a response.

I will also try calling.

Has anyone been successful lately getting an email response from her? I would also like to verify her current email address (my emails were successfully sent, as far as I can tell).

Thanks,

Tian
    reachitmadi01@hotmail.com

she has been pretty responsive to me. I emailed her twice before the first call back, missed her call and then emailed her a cpl more times and then we connected via phone...all about persistence and luck I think

Booked for April 2nd right now...

Madi

The info about Madi is wonderful. I have visited Aruba many times and have always looked for an alternate way to get around other than the line of jeeps in a tour. And to be able to hire a tour guide and go when and where you want is amazing.

For the contact critics: I contacted Madi's daughter on the first try by telephone. And email worked great. Remember: This is not a business marketed as one would expect in NYC or Washington DC. This is a wonderful lady providing a service in a small, inexpensive way - be patient and don't project the US standards which we all are trying to get away from on vacation. :-)

Regardless of the fee, the pickup fee, etc., this is simply the cheapeast and most accommodating deal on the island for such a tour.

I thank all readers for discovering this gem.

Relax, enjoy, BE HAPPY!!!

Aruba since 1979
    all that take part in mad's excursions agree it is marvelous.
    but we the critics on her communication have earned the critic name.
    it is unfortunate that her responses to inquiries are not timely.

we plan on a trip in august i have inquired to her 5x, no response on a trip for 6 of us sometime between aug 13 and 20

can u intervene?
    i'd love you forever if you could.

Quote Originally Posted by DanD View Post
    The info about Madi is wonderful. I have visited Aruba many times and have always looked for an alternate way to get around other than the line of jeeps in a tour. And to be able to hire a tour guide and go when and where you want is amazing.

For the contact critics: I contacted Madi's daughter on the first try by telephone. And email worked great. Remember: This is not a business marketed as one would expect in NYC or Washington DC. This is a wonderful lady providing a service in a small, inexpensive way - be patient and don't project the US standards which we all are trying to get away from on vacation. :-)

Regardless of the fee, the pickup fee, etc., this is simply the cheapeast and most accommodating deal on the island for such a tour.

I thank all readers for discovering this gem.

Relax, enjoy, BE HAPPY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vernettm View Post

I will also try calling.

Thanks,

Tian

i have emailed her twice, 3 weeks apart, with no response...

Natural Pool

Hi ~ We will be arriving on 5/7 for our 2nd time on the island! YAY!!! I would love it if someone could provide me with an email for Madi... her Jeep tour sounds wonderful!! Thank you and we are counting down the days.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast