Aruba Beach
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 164
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!

  1. #141
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2

    Madi's new email

    Madi

    We are coming to Aruba next week and read about the tour to the Natural Pool. Can you please give me your email address so we can set up a tour with you?

    Thanks

    C Graber

  2. #142
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by cheritagraber View Post
    Can you please give me your email address so we can set up a tour with you?
    Thanks C Graber
    746-1397
    or
    749-9414

    or
    email her at
    reachitmadi01@hotmail.com

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    149
    Does Madi go to Boca Prins (the bar on the other side)? and can you take a cooler with?

    Thanks!

    Ted
    Last edited by thadius65; 05-25-2011 at 01:38 PM.
    Next Aruba trip in

  4. #144
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by thadius65 View Post
    Does Madi go to Boca Prins (the bar on the other side)? and can you take a cooler with?

    Thanks!

    Ted
    If you are on the island, perhaps phone her and ask
    746-1397
    or
    749-9414

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    149
    I already sent her an email. I was just checking if anyone may know from experience.
    Next Aruba trip in

  6. #146
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by thadius65 View Post
    I already sent her an email. I was just checking if anyone may know from experience.
    I believe it has been mentioned in this thread that you have a much better chance of a response by phoning her directly.

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    149
    ArubaLisa,

    You are correct and I did see that, but we are not heading out til June 12th and was looking for some pre-trip info.

    Thanks!

    Ted
    Next Aruba trip in

  8. #148
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by thadius65 View Post
    ArubaLisa,

    You are correct and I did see that, but we are not heading out til June 12th and was looking for some pre-trip info.

    Thanks!

    Ted
    If you have "tried" to contact Madi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    have a backup plan
    madi rarely returns calls or emails

    i recommend kini kini
    http://www.kinikinitours.com/

    It truly seems to be hit or miss and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to who she replies to specifically or why.


    As moderators we are frustrated that people are not receiving responses. To be perfectly honest, it is a circumstance/business beyond our control.

  9. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    149
    Those that tend to live in the breeze have little need for structure or reason. Oh how I wish I could be that way (jealousy....). \
    Next Aruba trip in

  10. #150
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by thadius65 View Post
    Those that tend to live in the breeze have little need for structure or reason. Oh how I wish I could be that way (jealousy....). \
    Not within my world either

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO