Aruba Beach
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by thadius65 View Post
    Those that tend to live in the breeze have little need for structure or reason. Oh how I wish I could be that way (jealousy....). \
    And you have summed up Madi's world perfectly!

We were with Madi this morning...we brought a small cooler and another bag...

We asked in advance and had her take us to Charlie's Bar for lunch!! Madi is an AWESOME person...we had a great time with her!!

Dave and Candy

Natural pool jeep tour

Is it recommended for young children? we have five year old son ? we had planned to take the jeep tour with Madi but wasnt sure if it was safe for young children???

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by arubanole View Post
    Is it recommended for young children? we have five year old son ? we had planned to take the jeep tour with Madi but wasnt sure if it was safe for young children???
    I'm not sure I'd take a 5 yr old. I had trouble hanging on during the ride to the Natural Pool -- the road is that bad! And to get into the pool to swim is a somewhat difficult climb over rocks and then the water is kind of deep and not always calm! Just my own opinion, but I'd wait a few years!

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    .... Just my own opinion, but I'd wait a few years!
    Same here...

thanks for the response.... i appreciate it.... we go every year so will wait on it. any suggestions on other things to do with young children.

Aruba since 1979
    hi
    go over to the FAMILY VACATIONS category

in there you will find

BUTTERFLY farm........(go early in the day)
    DONKEY sanctuary.....(check their times open).......a WONDERFUL time!!
    Submarine/Atlantis.....expensive, but some really LOVE IT.....my son loved his first Atlantis ride that he became HOOKED on subs! He is now a nuclear engineer with the DOD working on subs in dry dock.
    BABY BEACH......go early on non weekend days.
    DEPALM ISLAND.....has a nice waterpark suited for little kids, plenty of food, plenty of beverages...........expensive.

Madi is taking 4-5 days to respond as indicated by others. The really odd thing is I had two back to back questions answered where she called herself Madi in the first response, but then the next email was Mady? ??
    Next Aruba trip in

Has anyone ever walked to the Natural Pool? I have been there once on a jeep tour and absolutely hated the rough ride. I vowed I would not go again.

However, when I had a guided walk in the Arikok Park, the guide, called Rambo said that he walks there. He said if you set off around 7am, it takes about an hour and a half (that's maybe for him!) and an hour and a half back so back by noon. He said that he does guided tours. I wonder if it is worth a try????

Aruba since 1979
    omgosh stella it would be a difficult hike.
    if you are in good shape (and you are!) then a definite maybe.

me, i know i cannot even walk the 1 mile from my house to the clubhouse and pro shop here in the heat. i could never imagine doing it in AUA.

what about the lions, tigers and bears (oh my) that could come out of the cactus and eat you? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by BillStellaR View Post
    Has anyone ever walked to the Natural Pool? I have been there once on a jeep tour and absolutely hated the rough ride. I vowed I would not go again.

However, when I had a guided walk in the Arikok Park, the guide, called Rambo said that he walks there. He said if you set off around 7am, it takes about an hour and a half (that's maybe for him!) and an hour and a half back so back by noon. He said that he does guided tours. I wonder if it is worth a try????

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast