Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by lrealnurse View Post
    Thanks for replying with the information. I think I am unsure at this point.
    Lisa
    The best part was being on our own with her, not in a group of 6 or more jeeps. When we got to the Natural Pool there was no one else in it! We were able to really talk with her and become good friends!

Junior Member mandylovestotravel's Avatar
    I tried emailing her but got no response...any suggestions on how to book her before we get there?

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by mandylovestotravel View Post
    I tried emailing her but got no response...any suggestions on how to book her before we get there?
    You can call her when you're there if you don't get an email response -- we called and went the next morning.

Guided Tour with Madi

MY wife and I just got back from our 1st visit to Aruba on Saturday (08-21-10). We reallly enjoed ourselves. Before going we were debating if we should rent a 4X4 to see the island. After reading many comments on this forum, we decided to rent a car to see all the beaches and the west side of the island, and to do a tour of the east side. It was probably the best decision we made for the whole trip. Thanks to all the people on this site for reccommending Madi, she was simply amazing.

The best way to describe it is to say it was like going to visit your favorite Aunt and having her take you on a tour of her home area. Madi has a big red jeep Willey, just like they used in the war. She will take you were ever you want to go. We spent about 6 hours (her half day rate) for $50/pp. She showed us the Natural Pool and several beautiful beaches on the east side that were empty. She took pictures for us and even got a cooler of ice. Her tours are very imformative and fun. She showed us alot of the 'real' Aruba. She explained things we should see and things we could skip. We were telling her that we were going to take a snorkeling cruise ($50 each), and she suggested that we skip it. She told us what beaches to go to, were you can snorkel and see everything you wanted to see by swimming out from the beach. When we went were she said, we ended up with the people from the snorkeling tour joining us at the site. We saved the $50 each. I have already reccommended her to several friends who are going to Aruba soon. She is simply wonderful. You can contact her at:

reachitmadi@hotmail.com ph. (297)-746 1397

Tell her John and Michele said Hi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!-madi.jpg  
    Last edited by jkeusch; 08-26-2010 at 12:29 PM.

So happy you found Madi and had such a great time -- she is truly a Treasure of Aruba! Such genuine love of her island, her enthusiasm is so contagious, left feeling like I had a new best friend!!!!!!!!! In our two weeks there, our time with her was the best thing we did, and we did a lot!!!!!!!!!!

P3R
    Did a tour with Madi last week, and it was awesome! She has so much energy and is a great driver She is never in a hurry and has loads of background information about everything.

If you'd like to take a mellow tour instead of the crowded larger tours, you cannot go wrong with Madi. Two thumbs up!
    Back to Aruba in:

Smile tours to the natural pool

Hi all my special friends that put so nice comment on this website. Sorry it takes me so long to thank you all for what you are doing for me and for my new friends that read so manny good things of my tour.But must be the best time for me now. Around a week a go somebody hacket my email adress nad sent mail to all my contact saying that I had been rob in Spain and that I need money with is not thrue.
    You can contact me on my phone(297)7461397 are
    (297)7495808 .
    Thank you once again,
    in papiamento (masha danki).
    see you in Aruba.
    Madi,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry your email was hacked, we have friends who had the same experience, but they were "stranded in London ". Make sure you change each and every password on your computer.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum madi.

make sure that you put your email and phone number in your signature line so that folsk can contact you.

Madi, I'm so sorry that things got so messed up for you! I haven't had any emails asking for money for you. Hopefully it will all be straightened out now. Thank you again for our wonderful time with you! I have recommended your tour to the Conchi on this forum, and quite a few people have posted very nice comments about you! You are a very special person!
    Windy and Dick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!-img_5250.jpg   Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!-img_5358.jpg  

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast