Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks everyone, i've copied her email & phone number.

is her jeep air conditioned?

Boca Andicuri, Natural Pool, Malmok, Eagle Beach

Madi has changed her email

Madi, the wonderful lady who takes people on personal tours to the Natural Pool, has had her email hacked. She now has a new email. For fear of compromising her new one I will not post it here. Please PM me if you need it.

Thanks.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    is her jeep air conditioned?
    Nope! It's all open to the wonderful Aruban breeze!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!-img_5340.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by veraynna View Post
    Madi, the wonderful lady who takes people on personal tours to the Natural Pool, has had her email hacked. She now has a new email. For fear of compromising her new one I will not post it here. Please PM me if you need it.

Thanks.
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/members/madi/
    She has Private Messaging through this forum as well.

Hello all! We're looking forward to our next Aruba trip in just a few short days. The trips you've all had with Madi sound just wonderful. Could someone please email me her email address? A PM has been sent, but I have yet to hear from her and would just love to book a trip. Thank you in advance for your help!

Aruba since 1979
    i sent you both madi and trevorsmom a private message.
    trevors mom you are not yet able to send pm right?
    i hope you are able to make a plan soon!

happy and safe travels.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevorsmom View Post
    Hello all! We're looking forward to our next Aruba trip in just a few short days. The trips you've all had with Madi sound just wonderful. Could someone please email me her email address? A PM has been sent, but I have yet to hear from her and would just love to book a trip. Thank you in advance for your help!

Thank you so much Andrea! I have received your PM and hopefully will be hearing from Madi very soon! Just counting down the days until we're on the best island on earth!!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevorsmom View Post
    Thank you so much Andrea! I have received your PM and hopefully will be hearing from Madi very soon! Just counting down the days until we're on the best island on earth!!
    Hope you connect with Madi! We called her one afternoon when we saw an article in the paper by her, left a message, she called back and we met her the next morning! So, even if you don't talk to her before you leave, give her a shout when you get there! Best thing we've ever done -- she is one amazing woman!!

Windy it sounds like you had a great time with Madi! We're so looking forward to touring with her. I'm definitely taking her number with me, her tours just sound amazing!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast