Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    It was AWESOME!Other ppl have written about their tour with her, and the longer you stay with her, the more exciting and unusual things you'll see and learn!
    p.s. don't get so excited to jump into the Natural Pool (as I did) and forget to take off your shorts! My wet butt was soooo slippery on the seat on the way back --- think sitting on a slip n slide on a wild amusement park ride!

Madi rocks!!!

Everything I heard about how wonderful she was is right on. She gave us the tour of our lives. She a great resource for Auba. Below is a site that has an article by Madi in the local newspaper.

Page 12 and Thirteen.

Sorry, they won't let me post a link..........I'm to new here but if you'd like to know the site, email me, I'll share

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachcabe View Post
    Everything I heard about how wonderful she was is right on. She gave us the tour of our lives. She a great resource for Auba. Below is a site that has an article by Madi in the local newspaper.

Page 12 and Thirteen.

Sorry, they won't let me post a link..........I'm to new here but if you'd like to know the site, email me, I'll share
    So happy you went with Madi! Isn't she amazing?!!!!!
    If you'd like to PM me the link, I'll post it for you!

We are going to Aruba(first time) in late April 2011. I've been corresponding with Madi, and we cannot wait to meet her and take the Natural Pool tour!

Joining this thread.

Can't wait for our trip to Aruba! (and trying to get to a post count of 3 )

We want to see the Natural Beach...any other ideas of great things to see an do with 1 day in Aruba? We are really hoping to book Madi while we are there. I am trying to get to 3 posts so I can send a PM and get her contact information.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 11-07-2010 at 08:39 PM. Reason: merged 3 posts into 1

Aruba since 1979
    i private messaged MADI for you and hope that she will reply.

there are many great things to see and do.
    will add the links in the next post.

welcome to the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by june13x2 View Post
    We want to see the Natural Beach...any other ideas of great things to see an do with 1 day in Aruba? We are really hoping to book Madi while we are there. I am trying to get to 3 posts so I can send a PM and get her contact information.

Thanks for all the information. This is our 1st trip to Aruba and we're looking forward to touring with Madi. I'm definitely taking her number with me.
    Windy, can u PM Madi to contact me?
    Tnx in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by LuluPetiteChef View Post
    Thanks for all the information. This is our 1st trip to Aruba and we're looking forward to touring with Madi. I'm definitely taking her number with me.
    Tnx in advance,
    Just PM'd you her email address! Will PM her too! If it takes a little effort to connect with her (she does it all on her own so sometimes it takes time to hear back from her) it's sooo worth it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madi View Post
    You can contact me on my phone(297)7461397 are
    (297)7495808
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluPetiteChef View Post
    Tnx in advance,
    Anyone can always contact her through her PM on the forum at
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/members/madi/

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast