Aruba Beach
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natural Pool with Madi -- don't miss!

Quote Originally Posted by Jochen View Post
    I already sent 2mails to her and waiting for a month now.
    I Don't think i am going to get a response..
    Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    Just received an email from Madi!

Took her 4 days, so I'll give her an A-
    Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Yes, I heard from Madi last night! She and her daughter are trying to catch up with emails. She lost her phone at the Marriott -- I've asked her if she has a new number. Will let you all know when I hear back from her.

re: getting to the Natural Pool -- I think I'd recommend a private tour with someone who has a very rugged modified 4x4 (not a road-worthy Jeep-- Madi routinely has to tow them out!) -- the ATV's looked very scary, and I heard the horseback rides there are being phased out because it's so bad for the horses' feet, and dangerous for the riders too.

Got in contact with her and took a tour with her on Tuesday Feb. 22nd. She was Awesome. What a sweetheart. I think the best thing to do is wait until you get on the island then call her for a tour.

I reached her the 1st time I called her. Scheduled a tour. She took us to the Natural pool and several other attractions for an unbelieveably GREAT price, and what a time we had. I honestly don't think I would feel comfortable going to the natural pool with anyone else but madi. That vehicle she drives is a beast I want one. And she is a great driver.

Like windy said, she lost her phone. Madi told me the same story. As far as emails go she said nothing to me about it. My advise wait until you get on the island then get in contact with her. These are the numbers I contacted her at 746-1397and 749-9414

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    I'm so happy you were able to get together with Madi -- she is so special! I'm with you about having anyone else drive to the Natural Pool! I felt badly that I was recommending her so much and then people couldn't get in touch with her. We also reached her by phone while we were on the island, after reading her article in the morning paper.

She just email me a few minutes ago to confirm our tour date and pick-up time...

Aruba since 1979
    please enjoy your excursion with madi.

make sure you tell her that we would LOVE to have her here as an active participant.

Tours with Madi

Hi everyone! We will be arriving in Aruba on the 6th and would like to get a tour with Madi on Monday. How do we get in contact with her? Thank you

Aruba since 1979
    reachitmadi01@hotmail.com is her email

welcome to the aruba.com forum

QUOTE=peaches;197435]Hi everyone! We will be arriving in Aruba on the 6th and would like to get a tour with Madi on Monday. How do we get in contact with her? Thank you[/QUOTE]

Is Madi still holding her tours?

I've sent her a couple of private emails and a PM here, but I haven't heard back from her. We corresponded back in October, but now that we are getting closer to our date next month-I wanted to make a reservation.

Quote Originally Posted by stinky2 View Post
    I've sent her a couple of private emails and a PM here, but I haven't heard back from her. We corresponded back in October, but now that we are getting closer to our date next month-I wanted to make a reservation.
    Short answer is yes, but you are not alone in your experiences. Please see below.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanderz View Post
    Got in contact with her and took a tour with her on Tuesday Feb. 22nd. She was Awesome. What a sweetheart. I think the best thing to do is wait until you get on the island then call her for a tour.

I reached her the 1st time I called her. Scheduled a tour. She took us to the Natural pool and several other attractions for an unbelieveably GREAT price, and what a time we had. I honestly don't think I would feel comfortable going to the natural pool with anyone else but madi. That vehicle she drives is a beast I want one. And she is a great driver.

Like windy said, she lost her phone. Madi told me the same story. As far as emails go she said nothing to me about it. My advise wait until you get on the island then get in contact with her. These are the numbers I contacted her at 746-1397and 749-9414
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    I'm so happy you were able to get together with Madi -- she is so special! I'm with you about having anyone else drive to the Natural Pool! I felt badly that I was recommending her so much and then people couldn't get in touch with her. We also reached her by phone while we were on the island, after reading her article in the morning paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    reachitmadi01@hotmail.com is her email

welcome to the aruba.com forum

QUOTE=peaches;197435]Hi everyone! We will be arriving in Aruba on the 6th and would like to get a tour with Madi on Monday. How do we get in contact with her? Thank you
    As of today, still no answer from Madi...
    Looks like Andrea is right...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    reachitmadi01@hotmail.com her current email
    Just received an email from Madi!

Took her 4 days, so I'll give her an A-
    Quote Originally Posted by Jochen View Post
    I already sent 2mails to her and waiting for a month now.
    I Don't think i am going to get a response..

Aruba since 1979
    you are not alone.
    for reasons unknown madi does not
    1. return emails
    2. return voice mail
    3. post or use this forum, of which she is a member.

Lisa and i have been discussing Madi's communications or lack thereof and are frustrated.

we know a few things.
    she gives a great tour.
    she has had her email hacked and had to go with a new email address.
    she had lost her cell phone and had to get a new one.

it is up to you as to whether to give it up and move on to a a new tour provider.
    if you do make contact, please let the forum know.

i am sorry for your troubles re: this Madi "situation"

Quote Originally Posted by stinky2 View Post

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast