Aruba Beach

Thread: Natural Pool Visit for Cheap for 5

Natural Pool Visit for Cheap for 5

I need to know the cheapest way for 5 people to visit natural pool.
    I found a tour thats $50 per person X 5 thats $250

I only want to visit for 1-2 hrs and then leave. Any ideas ?

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.kinikinitours.com/
    www.depalmtours.com

you should check with the 2 above links.

will get back to you on this thread with others

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/la...vities?tid=279

check out jeep tours, atv tours, even horseback tours

Aruba since 1979
    here is the info on depalm's natural pool jeep excursion. does not fit your criteria, but i thought i would post anyway.

one of the things i have observed over the years, is that often due to winds and or high surf, is that sometimes the natural pool does not allow swimming we have gone out there 3 or 4 times and once the surf was such, that no swimming was allowed

from Depalm's webpage

One of Aruba's most intriguing sites is the Natural Pool, and the only way to get there is by four-wheel drive Land Rovers!

Join us on an adrenaline-pumping tour through the backside of Aruba as we take you through the rolling hills and beyond to reach our final destination, the Natural Pool.

Our safari adventure takes you above and beyond any other excursion you've been on, for you will be twisting and turning the entire way through the Island's countryside. Along the way, you will venture through some of Aruba's main sightseeing hotspots such as the California Lighthouse, the Gold Mill Ruins, and the Alto Vista Chapel.

Once you arrive at the Natural Pool, feel free to cool off and refresh. We will provide you with refreshments, snorkel equipment and water booties.
    Price: Adult $89.00 Child $65.00

Departure Time:
    9:00AM or 1:45PM
    Duration:
    Approximately 4.5 Hours
    Recommended Attire:
    Wear swimsuit, towel, sunblock, sunglasses, head wear, camera and shoes that will allow you comfortably walk on rocky terrain.
    Note:
    Round-trip transportation from your hotel is included, for more information about the pickup times visit one of our activities desks or guest's services desk in your hotel to confirm your pickup time.

Thanks for the info, I see depalm and the other tour you mentioned. Both would be roughly $450 for all 5 of us. I found http://madimagicaltours.com/ for only $50 a person so thats $250.

I was thinking for $250 couldnt i just rent a jeep for 1 day and drive to natural pool myself ?
    Anyone have any thoughts ?

It is a risk that the high surf makes it where we cannot swim but it would still be nice to see .

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    here is the info on depalm's natural pool jeep excursion. does not fit your criteria, but i thought i would post anyway.

one of the things i have observed over the years, is that often due to winds and or high surf, is that sometimes the natural pool does not allow swimming we have gone out there 3 or 4 times and once the surf was such, that no swimming was allowed

from Depalm's webpage

One of Aruba's most intriguing sites is the Natural Pool, and the only way to get there is by four-wheel drive Land Rovers!

Join us on an adrenaline-pumping tour through the backside of Aruba as we take you through the rolling hills and beyond to reach our final destination, the Natural Pool.

Our safari adventure takes you above and beyond any other excursion you've been on, for you will be twisting and turning the entire way through the Island's countryside. Along the way, you will venture through some of Aruba's main sightseeing hotspots such as the California Lighthouse, the Gold Mill Ruins, and the Alto Vista Chapel.

Once you arrive at the Natural Pool, feel free to cool off and refresh. We will provide you with refreshments, snorkel equipment and water booties.
    Price: Adult $89.00 Child $65.00

Departure Time:
    9:00AM or 1:45PM
    Duration:
    Approximately 4.5 Hours
    Recommended Attire:
    Wear swimsuit, towel, sunblock, sunglasses, head wear, camera and shoes that will allow you comfortably walk on rocky terrain.
    Note:
    Round-trip transportation from your hotel is included, for more information about the pickup times visit one of our activities desks or guest's services desk in your hotel to confirm your pickup time.

Aruba since 1979
    I alway recommend folks NOT do a self guided Natural Pool off road tour.
    It is not only dangerous it could be catastrophic if the vehicle is damaged.
    The rental companies have fine print on the contract stating if the vehicle is damaged the renter is liable.
    Let us know if madi from your link replies. Responses from Madi had been slow in the past.

Aruba since 1979
    MADI TOURS contact info
    here is a madi thread

here are some (many) tagged threads re: natural pool treks
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/search.php?searchid=71357

If you call Top Drive and rent a 4 door jeep for about $125 for the day. They say to not go to the natural pool but everyone does. Just take a good map and take it easy. I guess when u get close, you will see others going there. 5 fit really good in a 4 door jeep. Then you will have it for the day. Maybe go to Baby Beach and a few other places. Hope this helps.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017