Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need some recommendation.

abj

need some recommendation.

ok so we are returning to aruba in nov. jamie and i were there last aug with my 13 year old son. had a great time. this time around jamie and i will be there with no kids and my sister and one of her friends. this means we can party a little more this time around.

i'm thinking atleast one full day of partying is in order. maybe mid week. any ideas?

we will rent a jeep and i'll drive to all the places that the rip off tours took us last year. i think my sister and her friend will get a better look at the island this way. i also want to explore the dessert side a little more. last year we got a little rushed because we rented the jeep on our last day and we were hell bent on finding the natural pool.

while on the subject of the natural pool, is the road opened to it yet? we tried to get to it a couple different ways and both roads were closed. we ended up finding it but it was just dumb luck..lol.

i know we want to snorkel. did the jolly pirates last year. jamie mentioned that she would like to go with them again this year. any other suggestions on a snorkel trip? we are all kinda wound up so it has to be more on the fun side then the relaxing side. if that makes sense.

how about a sunset type of cruise? maybe with dinner and some fun? anything good that you can recommend?

where is a good place to rent wave runners. is it even worth the time and money?

is there any places to get a speed boat ride? i know when we were taken out to para-sail t was nice flying along the water in the boat. be kinda cool to get some kind of tour like that.

what do you recommend for a night life? night club type of thing maybe. anything else you may recommend?

thanks in advance. i know i'm just rambling on there but i'm so excited to be going back. i can't wait. i'm sure i'll think of more i want to do.

I would check out
    Tatoo! http://www.aruba.com/forum/f11/tatto...-cruise-30762/
    Kukoo Kunuku http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/kukoo%20kunuku.html and
    one of the big catamarans for a party-- Pelican or De Palm

This ones easy,you got to take the party bus,It stops at bars around the island its fun.stops at light house to watch the sunset

Yes the Kukoo Kunuku bus partying, especially if someone may get sick if you do the Tatoo boat party.

I love them both. I also would start drinking in the morning at my hotel and due the whole day and night and even be safer to just walk up to the room, and no worries.

Night club, depends on the taste.
    Senor Frog
    Mambo Jambo
    Cafe Bahia

If anyone has any of the Tattoo party boat drink tokens, especially one of the wooden ones (but, the plastic ones are fine too), that you don't need, I could use a few. Please pm me.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>> http://www.kukookunuku.com/
    ----- Great party bus. Go early in your visit to the island as you also get a small tour of the island.
    Don't go your last night!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    to add to tom's post
    the reason NOT to do heavy partying on your last night is so you do not have to sit in the crying room at the airport and then on the plane w/ a hangover.

bad enough to have to go home, but to add feeling rotten to the mix makes it so much worse.

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFrederick View Post
    >>> http://www.kukookunuku.com/
    ----- Great party bus. Go early in your visit to the island as you also get a small tour of the island.
    Don't go your last night!!!!!

abj
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    to add to tom's post
    the reason NOT to do heavy partying on your last night is so you do not have to sit in the crying room at the airport and then on the plane w/ a hangover.

bad enough to have to go home, but to add feeling rotten to the mix makes it so much worse.

andrea

lol.. i hear that. i figure mid week will be good.

We did the KukooKunuku a few years ago and loved it! When they first picked us up at the hotel, everyone was kind of quiet on the bus. We then went to watch the sunset and have dinner. Then it was on to the bars. After the first bar, that's when the fun began. Each bar is quite unique and by the time we got back to the hotel we made a lot of friends. The best thing is that you have door to door service.

abj
    Quote Originally Posted by lindon View Post
    We did the KukooKunuku a few years ago and loved it! When they first picked us up at the hotel, everyone was kind of quiet on the bus. We then went to watch the sunset and have dinner. Then it was on to the bars. After the first bar, that's when the fun began. Each bar is quite unique and by the time we got back to the hotel we made a lot of friends. The best thing is that you have door to door service.

sold. we will hit that bus tour..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast