Aruba Beach

Thread: new pics

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

new pics

Hi, just posted some new pics for all to see. They include Senor frogs water slide, the boat to Rennaissance island, and a group hot of our snorkel cruise on Palm Pleasure. Enjoy....

Great Pictures

Great pictures Cindy! Heading down to the Renaissance two weeks from today and your pictures got us really excited. Thanks,

Dave and Jodie
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Dave and Jodie, have a great time....( I know you will!) Say hi to Jorge on the island for us. Tell him the crazy boston people put his pic on aruba.com as the best waiter on the island. ! He will laugh. He carries around our Christmas card and brought it to show us he still had it...to funny ! He's the best.

Very nice photo's. It looks like everyone had a great time!!!! Thanks for posting them!!!!

tds-ken, Don't ya just wish you were there right now??? I do ! Glad ya liked the photos...we're a bunch of hams

The only problem with the pictures were we did not see you and your loving husband going down the water slide!!!!!!

The pictures were great and by all means I wish I was there!!! If I ever knew how to work all of this computer stuff I would take some and post them. We have a tenancy to get in some strange places and situations. Mostly I look like a fool!!!!! Oh well it is "One Happy Island" Thanks and keep it up!!!!!

My wife would like to write a book about my adventures into troubled waters!!!!!

Jes H....ken, that will never happen, us down the slide...no...I can't even down the esculator at the mall without freaking out. Rob, now he's one that is fun loving enough to do it. He jumps off the palm pleasure, off tatoo slide, rope swings off Jolly pirate...me, wears a ring to just float...

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Great pictures. You all look like you had a great time.