Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ocean/Pool Floats

Ocean/Pool Floats

Has anyone taken their own floats with them to Aruba?

My husband and I love the float pictured for floating in the lake or at the pool here, so we were thinking of bringing them with us to Aruba along with our hand pump to blow them up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ocean/Pool Floats-sit-n-float.jpg  
    Amy & Dave

Aruba since 1979
    we have large (the extra thick) foam noodles that we keep here in our timeshare box.
    (yup they fit)

if you had your blow up floats here now, there'd be no problem of them blowing away since the breeze is minimal.

when you get here, hope there is a stiff breeze... make sure though they do not blow away!!

happy almost anniversary

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    You may not need your hand pump to inflate them, depending on where you are staying.

We stay at the Marriott Surf club and they have an air hose available specifically for that purpose, so maybe your hotel does too.

That's more room in your luggage to bring home souviners! : )
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Oh, I'll have to check that out. I'll email Bucuti to find out. Thank you!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Try the Swimways Papasan floats, Target
    Fold up to the size of dinner plate and take about 3 breaths to blow up.

amydawn, the one you have pictured takes some effort to stay upright. We have them for our pool, and stopped using them. The one cindyo is talking about is great! Just practice folding them up before you go. I watched a video on youtube, and it still took me a lot of practice! But they fold up so small! Enjoy!

Shelly: We love the one pictured actually. We've used it every summer for about 3 years now for trips to the lake and community pools. The kids even use them to relax on when we are out of the water.

use noodles and blow up mattress' and then just leave them with someone just coming the day we are leaving....noodles are $1 at Dollar Tree and floats $1-1.50 end of season at Walmart...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

These floats were only around $5 each at WalMart. I was thinking of leaving them at the resort when we leave or seeing if someone wanted it before we left.

I contacted Bucuti and they do have a pump so I won't have to pack ours. More room for shoes!! They also reminded me that their pool was too small for floats so we can only use them in the ocean.

Smile

My wife likes that kind and I just blow it up at the begining and we take it up to the room and she uses it everyday in the pool. Have fun!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast