Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oct 19-25 fishing charters

Oct 19-25 fishing charters

If anyone is in aruba the week of oct 19-25 I would be interested in hopping on a boat with them. I have one trip scheduled for me and the wife to be but she is ok with me squeezing in some additional time on the water.

There you are, good stuff. We'll get together when we get down there. Are you flying out of Philly? - Mark

flying out of philly early on sunday morning oct 19th

Cool, we fly out of Newark on Friday the 17th. I will be staying at the Renissance Ocean Suites room 2141.

The information from my travel agent does not specifiy which room I will be in. We are staying at the occidental grabd aruba. It looks like i will have to contact you when i arrive.

I might be interested... I'm actually leaving from PHL on 10/19 @ 7:30 AM EST. My soon to be wife and I are staying at the Occidential from the 19th through the 26th.

Jon
    Last edited by virtual_tycoon; 09-24-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by virtual_tycoon View Post
    I might be interested... I'm actually leaving from PHL on 10/19 @ 7:30 AM EST. My soon to be wife and I are staying at the Occidential from the 19th through the 26th.

Jon
    Cool We can share our information and go fishing. I usually fly out of Philly myself but this year the flight was cheaper through Newark. I'll post again as we get a little closer.

Sounds good to me. Are either of you golfers? I wouldn't mind getting some golf in while I'm down there...

No golf for me buddy. I'll be lucky to get a fishing trip in and also a dive or 2. Traveling with 2 young ones.

If you are leaving from philly at 7:30 on the 19th we are on the same flight since it is the only one at that time. We are also staying at the occidental that week. Did you copy my wedding and honeymoon plans. As for golf I have only been once in my life, I did enjoy it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast