Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oct 19-25 fishing charters

Quote Originally Posted by Crzyhrse View Post
    If you are leaving from philly at 7:30 on the 19th we are on the same flight since it is the only one at that time. We are also staying at the occidental that week. Did you copy my wedding and honeymoon plans.
    That's pretty crazy! We're getting married on Friday the 17th, so if your wedding is on Saturday, I guess we didn't copy you guys completely... LOL.

My name is Jon, I look forward to meeting you and your future misses at the airport... Perhap, we could meetup for a drink some night!

I agree My name is Tim.
    I look forward to meeting you and your misses as well. I am not looking forward to the fight at 7:30 after the reception all night.

I see you are from philadelphia, are you having the reception in the city? We could possibly meet up for a drink if schedules allow it.

I spoke with the capt. and we are still good to book when we arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Crzyhrse View Post
    I agree My name is Tim.
    I see you are from philadelphia, are you having the reception in the city? We could possibly meet up for a drink if schedules allow it.

I spoke with the capt. and we are still good to book when we arrive.
    Sounds good! We live in Montgomeryville and are having the reception in East Norrtin @ Presidential Catering. We've been there for other events and really liked it.

Well if we run into eachother in Aruba sounds like I need to buy the 2 newly-wed couples a drink! Enjoy your wedding and reception as much as you can because all that ime and money you put in to it really goes fast when you are there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12