Aruba Beach

Thread: Off-roading by TomCar

Off-roading by TomCar

My wife and I are making our first trip to Aruba for a second honeymoon at the end of August. We'd like to take an off-road tour, and the TomCars sound like the most fun option -- more exciting than a Jeep, less insane than an ATV. According to Google and past posts on this forum, it sounds like Aruba Off-Road is the place to go for TomCars. Trouble is, their website, arubaoffroad.com, no longer exists (the domain is for sale -- don't go there as it may try to redirect you somewhere malicious).

Does anybody know whether Aruba Off-Road is still in business, or if other TomCar tour operators exist?

Unhappy Tomcar Tour no more

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMace View Post
    My wife and I are making our first trip to Aruba for a second honeymoon at the end of August. We'd like to take an off-road tour, and the TomCars sound like the most fun option -- more exciting than a Jeep, less insane than an ATV. According to Google and past posts on this forum, it sounds like Aruba Off-Road is the place to go for TomCars. Trouble is, their website, arubaoffroad.com, no longer exists (the domain is for sale -- don't go there as it may try to redirect you somewhere malicious).

Does anybody know whether Aruba Off-Road is still in business, or if other TomCar tour operators exist?
    Hi,
    I was the former VP of operations for Green Zebra (the parent of Aruba off road) and I closed the Tomcar Tour on the island last year. Shipping all but a couple of vehicles back to the USA. Those vehicles that remained went into private ownership. It was a very sad day for all involved. I hasten to add that I no longer work for the company. I hope you have a great time in Aruba. It was certainly my most favourite location.

Aruba since 1979
    sorry to hear that.

irish and rich, welcome to the aruba.com community forum