Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ricky59

Thread: Opening the door to Aruba to the Family

Opening the door to Aruba to the Family

My pretty wife and I have been to Aruba every year for the past 4 years. This year, we had our older kids set some goals and if they met those goals they could come with us..........Sadly, they met those goals and will be making the trip..... I want to take them on three different excursions that include the entire group. (8) I want to do the SNUBA, the Sunset Cruise and para-sailing. We have used DePalma in the past and have been generally pleased with the experience. With eight people, we would like to keep the cost in check yet still have some fun. My wife and I want to grab some jet skis for our own "independent day" or "get the hell away from the kids day"!!! We are near the Divi resort. While I thought that 4 trips would make us veterans, I see by this GREAT forum that we have barely scratched the surface.......So lets hear from our favorite peeps out there. I was hoping to just latch onto one operator that can do all three deals. I already know where the jet ski place is on Eagle.

Steve

Aruba since 1979

Question

welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    try checking with DEPALM, PELICAN and with REDSAIL if you want to package those 3 excursions with just one company.

You may want to consider checking out Arubabob Snorkeling. It is an awesome snorkeling adventure…..from the beach at Spanish Lagoon, using hand held propulsion devices. It is a blast and pretty much one of the top 2 things we have ever done in aruba.

sadly they met those goals?? i think i don't understand.

i hope that you and your children have a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Belljetranger View Post
    My pretty wife and I have been to Aruba every year for the past 4 years. This year, we had our older kids set some goals and if they met those goals they could come with us..........Sadly, they met those goals and will be making the trip..... I want to take them on three different excursions that include the entire group. (8) I want to do the SNUBA, the Sunset Cruise and para-sailing. We have used DePalma in the past and have been generally pleased with the experience. With eight people, we would like to keep the cost in check yet still have some fun. My wife and I want to grab some jet skis for our own "independent day" or "get the hell away from the kids day"!!! We are near the Divi resort. While I thought that 4 trips would make us veterans, I see by this GREAT forum that we have barely scratched the surface.......So lets hear from our favorite peeps out there. I was hoping to just latch onto one operator that can do all three deals. I already know where the jet ski place is on Eagle.

Steve

Sadly they met those goals! Hahahahaha love it! Someday I figure hubby & I will get to go back to Aruba by ourselves, but for now I cherish those awesome memories with the kids Hope you have a wonderful time & welcome to the forum!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I was just trying to be cute. I love my family. It has just been our little slice of heaven for just my wife and I. I am very proud of the kids and they have earned this trip. I could not remember the other tour operators. Red Tail was a pretty active tour company. Love the idea of the propulsion snorkel idea. Thank you so much for the input. We have been die hard Bucutti fans. However, with this big of group we had to go the condo route. Have you heard how the the Elements is doing? We would like to go there this trip and check out the new place.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.arubabobsnorkeling.com

give it a try you will love it.

the owner is Kent (username here KENT)

elements is doing quite well!!!

a condo is the best way for large groups ENJOY

I opened the door and now we have each june 50 family members, it continues to grow.
    worked out for the best, as now the wife and I visit the island few extra times yearly... yea