Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: para sail??

  1. #1
    abj
    abj is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    126

    para sail??

    ok who has the best para sailing?


    thanks in advance.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    abj
    abj is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    126
    looks like i can go to just about any beach to do it huh?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by abj View Post
    looks like i can go to just about any beach to do it huh?
    yes you can.

  5. #5
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    make sure that you check all of the coupons that you will be handed to you upon arrival.
    sometimes there are watersports discounts also too, the visitaruba.com has a discount card that might have some good discounts. i think the card is now about $13 or $14

  6. #6
    abj
    abj is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    make sure that you check all of the coupons that you will be handed to you upon arrival.
    sometimes there are watersports discounts also too, the visitaruba.com has a discount card that might have some good discounts. i think the card is now about $13 or $14

    sweet. i will definatley check that out.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    We liked Roberto's near Moomba beach. They had 4 guys working on the boat for 3 "sailors". It seemed they all knew what they were doing and each did their own job.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mjn109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!
    Posts
    208

    Question Weight restrictions?

    Does anyone know of the weight restriction on parasailing??


    Thanks in advance!

  9. #9
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    My husband did it 2x both times they asked his weight but did not indicate if there is a limit. He weighs approx 240
    Quote Originally Posted by mjn109 View Post
    Does anyone know of the weight restriction on parasailing??


    Thanks in advance!

  10. #10
    Senior Member mjn109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!
    Posts
    208
    Ok, great, thanks so much!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO