Aruba Beach

Thread: Parasailing?

Parasailing?

Hi, my husband is interested in going parasailing. Any recomendations on where to go and approx. cost. Will be there 3/16 and trying to plan different events.
    Thanks for any info.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/thingstodo/activities.aspx

the link provides little info

i have no experience with parasailing

but, along palm beach and eagle beache there are vendors set up that offer it

red sail sports possibly depalm tours pelican adventures

check with hotel concierge too

Aruba since 1979
    Are YOU in any of these Aruba promotional videos?
    see this thread
    check out the Everly's video
    they did parasailing and apparently had a blast
    private message them username arubasooner and ask which company they used?

We talked to one of the vendors on the beach near Pelican Pier (near Holiday Inn/Playa Linda) and if I recall, the price was somewhere between $50-75 per person (I think, but not totally sure). I do remember thinking it was cheaper than what we paid in Virginia Beach. They seemed to have lower weight limits so most adults could only go one at a time, not together. We have parasailed before so we decided to skip it in Aruba - too many other things to check out. I will say parasailing was fun and you have a great view!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

We went tubing twice with a company we really liked, and we were scheduled to go para sailing with them but it was too windy and the operator wouldn't let us go up (my husband with my daughter). My husband "knows boats" and liked this company the best after watching the boats go in and out and tow people around. I don't know the name but it's one of those tents set up on Palm Beach right in front of the Marriott Beach Club. The owner is from Hong Kong, in his 50's or so, and his name is Frank. Really nice knowledgable guy about the weather and the winds, etc. The parasailing was going to be $55 per person with two people going together.