Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jacki

Thread: Places that offer Parasailing?

Places that offer Parasailing?

Mine, now 9 year old, has been begging to parasail for a couple of years now. I have to admit, I've always wanted to try it as well.

After doing a search, it seems that most discussion about parasailing that comes up is from 4+ years ago.

So, who offers this sky-high thrilling experience in Aruba? Any of you tried it and your experience with any certain company would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/waterfun?tid=127
    and tons of parasailing vendors along palm beach.
    julios watersports on the beach in front of lacabana also.

My daughter & brother went a few years ago thru Julio's Watersports and loved every second of it!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Sounds like everyone that uses him is very happy. I found another thread that had a price (posted by Andrea I think) of $60 for parasailing. Really? That seems pretty cheap compared to other places in the Caribbean. If so, sign me up. Speaking of signing up...how do you do that? I can't seem to find a site/page for him. Is this simply a "walk-up" type of business and you can't prearrange a time/date for the parasailing?

Aruba since 1979
    he has a facebook page

Julios Watersports

Quote Originally Posted by AudiaS4 View Post
    Sounds like everyone that uses him is very happy. I found another thread that had a price (posted by Andrea I think) of $60 for parasailing. Really? That seems pretty cheap compared to other places in the Caribbean. If so, sign me up. Speaking of signing up...how do you do that? I can't seem to find a site/page for him. Is this simply a "walk-up" type of business and you can't prearrange a time/date for the parasailing?