Aruba Beach

Thread: playground and/or workout area for my husband...

playground and/or workout area for my husband...

We are going down to the Marriott surf club next month. My husband had been really into working out lately but not necessarily in the gym - he likes to do pull-ups, chin-ups, dips, etc (a lot of other stuff I don't even know! ) and if he can't do it with his equipment in our basement - he goes to a local park to do this stuff.

He wants to know if there is a decent size playground for him to do his exercises in or around the Surf Club. There is a little playground I know by the pool at the Surf club - but I am thinking he wants something with more stuff..

Anyone know of a place exists?!?!

thanks

Aruba since 1979
    my friend texted me...." someone asked about a playground to work out....in Jaiburibari (about 5 minutes from the hotels) is a great public area for walking, playing, working out, BMX etc. If he is interested in directions, I can put them together, or they can take a taxi RT."

if you want the directions, i will ask her and she will pass them along.

QUOTE=jlk51496;241051]We are going down to the Marriott surf club next month. My husband had been really into working out lately but not necessarily in the gym - he likes to do pull-ups, chin-ups, dips, etc (a lot of other stuff I don't even know! ) and if he can't do it with his equipment in our basement - he goes to a local park to do this stuff.

He wants to know if there is a decent size playground for him to do his exercises in or around the Surf Club. There is a little playground I know by the pool at the Surf club - but I am thinking he wants something with more stuff..

Anyone know of a place exists?!?!

thanks[/QUOTE]

thank you so much! I would love to know where this place is. Sounds like just what my DH is looking for!

ETA: the directions would be great or even just address we could look it up on google maps!

thanks again!

Last edited by jlk51496; 02-24-2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: adding more!

I don't know if this is the place you are referring to but there is an outside excercise area with some equipment at the far end of Palm Beach from the Marriott, i.e. on the Eagle Beach side of the Divi Phoenix. I have seen people doing their push ups, bar exercises and so on. It is a good jog from the Marriott.