Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Please advise me of places to see and go.

Any Aruba beach...
    In June, the three of us, did not have any trouble with biting insects of any type, day or night.

I was prepared with my "new" bottle of OFF! "Murphy's Law"

Eagle Beach
    If you happen to get burnt ,which often happens to first timers in Aruba, I highly recommend buying some Aruba Aloe Burn Aid Gel. The top of the bottle is bright red with a blue bottom. I swear by it! I brought a tube of it home with me last year and brought it with us camping in Maine and you would have thought I brought gold with me. People loved it. It is so soothing.

Have a wonderful honeymoon!!

Relax and enjoy paradise!

Take a jeep tour of the island, I recommend DePalms. We have done several with them and have had a great time everytime.

Get out and enjoy the island, it is beautiful and the locals are wonderful! It is defintely not a place you will feel "stuck" at the resort!

We went to Aruba for our honeymoon and did the Extreme Jeep tour (full day) and it was pretty awesome. You get to see all the scenic things there are on the island. You can also do this by renting a Jeep and driving to these locations on your own, but as a first timer i would not recommend driving there your first time. Roads are not marked the greatest and the roads can be a little crazy, not to mention that to get around on the north side of the island, you may want to have a guide your first time. Baby Beach is one of the stops (amazing)

We also did the Ku Ku Kanuku bus ride. Includes dinner, light house sunset toast and booze cruise with stops at local bars. Its a pretty fun thing to do and great way to meet some new people.

Thanks so much!! We will be arriving October 23rd!

some tips from a one-timer:

- SPF 45 isn't enough
    - Rent a car to get the full Aruban experience
    - Take a tour with Madi to the natural pool
    - Since you'll have a car, stay in the low rise area if you want peace and quiet..
    - Bring aloe vera, the sun here gets REALLY strong from 12pm to 2pm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123